PRECHAE RODRIGUEZ

vatz22au

Only being a freshman...everytime this guy gets a chance to catch a ball and make some plays for Auburn, he does. He led the day with 3 receptions for 55 yards.

I tell you what, some of these upper-classmen better start holding on to that ball or Mr. Rodriguez will do it for them :big:

Im excited to see this guy start for us next year. Should be an exciting player.

I've been impressed with him all season; he really looks like a super possession receiver. Next year with him on the out patterns, CT across the middle and Dunn as the speed/playmaker, it should be fun to watch.

I've been impressed with him all season; he really looks like a super possession receiver.  Next year with him on the out patterns, CT across the middle and Dunn as the speed/playmaker, it should be fun to watch.

193677[/snapback]

My brother and I were talking about all the talent we got coming back next year. He had not really seen PR play this year, so I made sure and pointed him out at the game. He is going to be very good player. I am anxious to see Dunn. We will be very good team next year!!!

I'm not sure anybody will "easily" take over from anybody next year, however, we should be in good hands.

I thought he's done a great job for us this year and since #1 and #2 are graduating, I think he could "easily" takeover in one of the spots that will be open...what have I missed?

I agree Numa, Rodriguez is going to be a playmaker for us the next few season. I haven't seen much of Dunn so I can't really say on him but PR is going to be a one teams have to look out for. Which should result into less double teams thrown at CT next season, but if they do see fit should be huge years for Rod, Dunn and/or whoever wins starting WR's spots.

We call him Pre-Rod (pronounced Pray-Rod, like A-Rod) in my house.

This guy is a true treat to watch. Kind of like Shane Wasden, but Pre-Rod is a lot more BIG time than Wasden was.

Whatever happened to that talented WR we got last year, Montez Billings? Is he just redshirting or did he not qualify or what? He was pretty highly regarded coming out of HS last year and it seems you guys may have forgotten about him for next year's rotation. Just wondering what was going on with him. Thanx.

I agree Numa, Rodriguez is going to be a playmaker for us the next few season.  I haven't seen much of Dunn so I can't really say on him but PR is going to be a one teams have to look out for. Which should result into less double teams thrown at CT next season, but if they do see fit should be huge years for Rod, Dunn and/or whoever wins starting WR's spots.

193772[/snapback]

I havent seen CT double-teamed once this season. CT really needs to start using his hands instead of his chest to make some grabs.

Archived