"4 - The Winning Streak" Stickers for Sale

chuck

Thanks to a Bunker member's idea - my friend and I have created "4 - The Winning Streak" stickers in the same design as the "W - The President" stickers.

We are selling the stickers for $3.00, which includes shipping costs. $1.00 of each sale will go to www.runningforandrew.com. Running for Andrew is a pledge website set up for one of my best friend's children, Andrew Cespedes, who was diagnosed with Cerebal Palsy. I encourage you to go to the site and read about Andrew and the disease. Andrew's parents are Auburn fans - to the bone.

If you are interested, please email me at fourwinstreak@yahoo.com . Please include how many you want - and the shipping address.

I can take payment via paypal or check. Please let me know how you would like to pay in your email, I will respond to you with the information.

The link below is simply a jpeg of the sticker made from PowerPoint (thanks head!) and hosted by my good friend TitanTiger. I should get the proof from the company today - and expect delivery of the stickers to myself on Tuesday. I will ship out stickers starting on Wednesday of next week via USPS (will consider other methods depending on size of order).

TT - shoot me an address so I can send you a few . . .

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

winningstreak.jpg

Running for Andrew

chuck

for those interested. As of 22:00 on Thursday - we have already sold 248 stickers . .AMAZING. What's even better is that most people are ordering in groups of 5-10, which means our shipping costs will be much lower.

I'm now thinking we may be able to give $1.25 or $1.50 per sticker to www.runningforandrew.com

That means we have probably raised close to $300 in around 8 hours. That is fantastic.

What's even better is so many is that so many folks have asked what else they could do to help, and their well wishes to Andrew . .great stuff by AU folks . .

Thanks again to David and Titan Tiger for letting me post this and the host space - and thanks to all the AUN folks who have placed an order

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

You never know how blessed you are until God touches you in ways you never expected. Andrew is a little gift form God who has touched our lives and so many others due to his courage and strive to walk. He works so hard everyday and it makes my days of stretching go by a little easier with the prayers and support of such a GREAT AU family. I can hardly type due to the tears of graditute and love I have for you guys. Especially the boys who started this whole process. This is the reason we are here on earth...to make a difference.

Charlie and Ross, we love you and want 25

Thank you and peace be with you,

Andrew's Mommy Sunshine Cespedes

Running for Andrew

andrew.jpg

Great!

You can email me at either:

fourwinstreak@yahoo.com (that's the official address for the stickers) or my personal address at

charliewemyss@sbcglobal.net

thanks for the support!

• 2 weeks later...

The "4 - The Winning Streak" stickers will be shipped tomorrow to everyone from whom we've received payment. Thank you so much to everyone who has supported www.runningforandrew.com.

As of right now, we have received orders for over 700+ stickers. We have received payments for about 450 stickers.

Thanks again to the folks here at AUN who have let the sticky be up here for so long - and thanks again for the support.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Charlie

I just recieved my stickers in the mail and they look great!!!!!!!!!! such a high quality for such a cheap price and it's for Andrew! THANKS SO MUCH WAR EAGLE

• 2 weeks later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I wanted to once again thank everyone for their kindness and charity during our campaign. Tomorrow, we will make our donation to www.runningforandrew.com, and it has far exceeded our expectations. When we make the donation on Christmas Day, it will be in the amount of $1,600!!!

The Auburn Nation has again proven to be amazing people, both kind and compassionate, and Ross and I thank you.

We will still be selling stickers after Christmas, and donating to www.runningforandrew.com. Please let us know if you are interested at fourwinstreak@yahoo.com

Thank you again, and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Charlie

Archived