Connections Poblems

DKW 86

We have been working on the fix for the server issues for about a month or so now.

I am uploading the last stuff in the next day or so. I will set up the DNS servers in a day or so. During the DNS updates we will actually be running parallel sites. This will last only between a few hours to a day or so for some of you.

Thank you for your patience. We just could not do this during football season while traffic was so unbelievably high. The new server host is much faster. We have upgraded the bandwidth and the chip speed substantially and saved some cash in the process. However we are having to carry two servers until the process is over.

As in all things IT, there is likely to have a bug or so for a while. Please bear with us.

David

Sorry for the delay, we have a late comer to the switch party. We have an AU Family member working a deal for us with a Bham webhost. Stay tuned...

Sorry for the delay, we have a late comer to the switch party. We have an AU Family member working a deal for us with a Bham webhost. Stay tuned...

203535[/snapback]

A "switch party" is what my grandmother used to throw when my cousins and I were bad.

:au:

Archived