Aubie7

Does anyone know the career records, including this year, of these coaches:

I have Spence McCraken at 250-71-1

Vickery at Daphne

Bob Newton at Homewood

Perry swindle at Russellville

Riggs at TR Miller

Propst at Hoover

These guys have to be at, or near the top of the Alabama win list.

Thanks for your help!

Guest Tigrinum Major
Is Glenn Daniel still the alltime leader at 281?

202293[/snapback]

you are correct :cheer:

202506[/snapback]

I sat with his daughter-in-law at the Iron Bowl. His son was killed in a car wreck along with one of his granddaughters about 15 years ago. Sad, I think it was a 4th of July weekend.

His son and daughter-in-law also lost a daughter about 25 years ago to menigitis.

That family has been through a lot.

Is Glenn Daniel still the alltime leader at 281?

202293[/snapback]

you are correct :cheer:

202506[/snapback]

I sat with his daughter-in-law at the Iron Bowl. His son was killed in a car wreck along with one of his granddaughters about 15 years ago. Sad, I think it was a 4th of July weekend.

His son and daughter-in-law also lost a daughter about 25 years ago to menigitis.

That family has been through a lot.

202518[/snapback]

Yes it was a sad time for all they have been very good neighbors with my family since the day i was born and many years before........ little glenn and the baby were killed on july 4th in a car crash involving a drunk driver. he and Ms Gladys both are very very sweet indivuals....if im a not mistaken he has cancer....

how about Bill Clark at Prattville, how many wins does he have?

202507[/snapback]

Couldn't get the reply to work yesterday.

I think he's right at about 76-11.

What about Morgan Academy's (Selma) Robert Gartman? His record is 204-70, with 7 AAA State Championships (6 at Morgan, including this year, and 1 at Wilcox Academy). He does it without recruiting and giving scholarships (which is legal in the AISA). Morgan beat Bessemer Academy for the state championship a couple of weeks ago. Bessemer gives scholarships (you could look at their team and tell). Hats off to ya Coach Gartman!!!!!

BTW, Coach Gartman played for Bear at Bama in the mid 70's.

Archived