CAP 1 Bowl

AuburnGrad02'

If it was not Barry's last game....Auburn 42 Wis 10  since it is barry's last game (classless tubs decision will be) Auburn 31 Wis 13

203429[/snapback]

:blink::blink::blink:

Classless tubs decision??? What the heck does that mean?

saying classless tubs, just being sarcastic. He could have put 40 on bama, he should have, since brodie wants to say they won the game other than the 1st quarter, Tubs never runs it up and will be less inclined with barry coaching in his last game

saying classless tubs, just being sarcastic. He could have put 40 on bama, he should have, since brodie wants to say they won the game other than the 1st quarter, Tubs never runs it up and will be less inclined with barry coaching in his last game

203437[/snapback]

Gotcha!

who's going?

i'm graduating in two weeks, and i'm going on stint with campus crusade next year so this is my last chance to see my boys (the seniors i know on the team) or auburn play for a 18 months+. in other words, i'll be there. anyone else going down to watch us beat up on the badgers for the second time in three years?

I think Tubs will have us ready to go. We've played pretty solid in about every bowl game we've been in under him besides the 2001 Peach Bowl, but we also limped into that game with about 3 cylinders firing...and I'm pretty sure those cylinders had fouled spark plugs in them.

:nanner::au::nanner:

Ummm... actually a Classy Tubs - don't be suprised if he drops this one ;)

203454[/snapback]

AUbie7...um..I mean...PowerI...uh.PC..take your negative crap somewhere else. Can't believe going to start it so soon.

We will handle Wisconsin. They are a good football game, but don't think they have seen a D like ours this year.

I don't think this is going to be a cake walk like most people think. It's going to be hard for the coaches to get these players pumped for this game. I could see this one being close, honestly.

I think I will go, simply because I went to the Gaylord Hotel Badger Beatdown a couple of years back. Hopefully, this will be a similar deal - including the undefeated season that followed.

Speaking of Gaylord Hotels, O don't care much for the skylights at Nashville and Orlando, but the one oustide DFW is very structurally imaginative!

Interesting stats...

Wisconsin

rushing D - 85th - 173 ypg

passing D - 98th - 259 ypg

total D - 100th - 432 ypg

scoring D - 56th - 25 ppg

rushing O - 41st - 161 ypg

passing O - 57th - 222 ypg

total O - 52nd - 383 ypg

scoring O - 13th - 35 ppg

Their O is fairly decent, but against the better Defensive teams they have played they have been contained...Penn St held them to 14, Iowa held them to 10. I think it is safe to say we should be able to score big time on them. We just got to contain them, which I think we can.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!

I may be going with a few Palmetto Auburn Club folks. Not sure yet. If not, the club will get an area @ Bailys Sports Bar in Greenville, and we will Orange and Blue it up!

I understand many are upset at the fact we didn't get a BCS bowl or at least a shot at Ohio State. However guys it could be worse we could be sitting in the peach or in nashville. Two bright spots with the Capital one bowl are:

1. It’s the only bowl on in that time slot starting at 1 instead of 11 or 11:30 like the other early games that day.

2 It’s a 6 million dollar payday for the school.

I think the game will be a lot better than many of us think. The bowl situation could be better but it could be a lot worse like Shreveport worse. For now the bowl fate of the Tigers is sealed so lets just say WAR EAGLE and beat the Badgers.

I agree with most here. CTT will not run the score up at all.

If we do win, he will respect Coach Alvarez having his last game there. Look for an 8-10 point win.

Speaking of Gaylord Hotels, O don't care much for the skylights at Nashville and Orlando, but the one oustide DFW is very structurally imaginative!

203489[/snapback]

Yeah, I hear the guy that designed that is a real piece of work...

Some of you think this game will be close? I don't see it...Auburn-Ohio State might have been close, but Wisconsin lost 2 of their last 3, one at home to Iowa. They also gave up 51 points to Northwestern.

Auburn wins by 14.

Archived