Nobody's Perfect - Or Are They?

LegalEagle

Of the 47 entries in the bowl game picks, only 10 geniuses have gotten them all right so far! The list of correct prognosticators includes ME and nine other brilliant people. How are you doing?

Many went wilh Ol' Mike Price and lost by the second game. One picked Arkie St.!

Stat Tiger has likely determined that those of us who are batting 1000, are likely to have IQs that cannot be read on the current scale. [it did trouble me that in saying our IQs were off the scale, he didn't clarify which particular end of the scale we were off of! *grin*]

Anyone want to fess up and give their to date scores?

Of the 47 entries in the bowl game picks, only 10 geniuses have gotten them all right so far! The list of correct prognosticators includes ME and nine other brilliant people.  How are you doing?

Many went wilh Ol' Mike Price and lost by the second game.  One picked Arkie St.!

Stat Tiger has likely determined that those of us who are batting 1000, are likely to have IQs that cannot be read on the current scale.  [it did trouble me that in saying our IQs were off the scale, he didn't clarify which particular end of the scale we were off of! *grin*]

Anyone want to fess up and give their to date scores?

206854[/snapback]

Self promotion is the mating call of the Mute Button :big::big:

4-1

Picked BYU over Cal...I'm just anti-Pac 10!!!!! Didn't pick any of the pac 10 teams to win. All of you self proclaimed "brainiacs" will get yours...you will fall...of course I just gotta hope I don't fall at the same time. :big:

Anyone proclaiming themselves geniuses after only 5 bowl games is a bammer-boob ... {OK, that's not very nice this time of year} ... er, they have bammer-boob delusions of grandeur. Relatively speaking, the game is still in the 1st quarter. I don't want to see any more bammer-boobs start crowing about moral vicories by winning certain quarters of the game (e.g. 2005 : "Except for the 1st quarter, we beat them 18-7. 2004: " We shut out AU in the 1st half."

3-2 ... I picked UTEP & Colorado St and those losers failed me. ... If Brodie had been healthy, I would be undefeated right now. :D

4-1

Picked BYU over Cal...I'm just anti-Pac 10!!!!!  Didn't pick any of the pac 10 teams to win.  All of you self proclaimed "brainiacs" will get yours...you will fall...of course I just gotta hope I don't fall at the same time. :big:

206868[/snapback]

I picked BYU, then after picking a few more, I went back and changed to Cal. I really thought those Mormons were gonna make me pay.

Sorry about the thread, but if I waited til' tomorrow, it could have been too late! :homer:

Lukeduke, Slag-91, WarEagle 57 and AUAlum are the only geniuses to survive through Christmas Eve.

Missed extra point. Mmmm. . . they waited until after I was lulled to sleep before pullin' that crapola!

i was 5-0 until the horrible quick whistle on the FUMBLE by nevada receiver in OT, he caught it took three steps and the ball was jarred loose on tackle, what a bonehead call, no review on inadvertant whistle. nevada scores a few plays later. :puke: then UCF scores in a few plays, 2OT RIGHT! no bad snap, double-clutch by holder, kick goes just wide to the right. i actually saw nada, i mean nevada, play earlier in the year. they stunk up the field, actually invented ways to lose the ballgame. needless to say i am still in shock. really sucks to score 48 pts. and still lose the game. memphis-akron, i just guessed on this one. the memphis receiver moved to qb looked awesome, avery, i think, and their runningback will be a pro, he pushed two defensive lineman into the endzone that had him wrapped up. i will take my 5-2 and 24pts. i believe the later bowls will separate the men from the boys. the games are worth more and the scores can really change. the opera ain't over until the fat lady sings! :big:

Only WarEagle-57 & AuAlum remain undefeated!

lukeduke crashed last night big time & Slag-91 picked the Akron Zits!!! :roflol:

Well, the upcoming bowls are starting to have a few names recognized by more than 20 people so there's no telling what will happen now.

WE57 & AA - Great Work (So Far *grin*)

I'm 7-2 and staying quiet through the 2nd! (not that I lack confidence in my picks or anything :big: )

Only WarEagle-57 & AuAlum remain undefeated!

lukeduke crashed last night big time & Slag-91 picked the Akron Zits!!! :roflol:

Well, the upcoming bowls are starting to have a few names recognized by more than 20 people so there's no telling what will happen now.

WE57 & AA - Great Work (So Far *grin*)

207267[/snapback]

Did you have to bring that up?

<_< my faith was sealed after the second game, UTEP. I should have known better than to pick mickey price. But 7-2 is not that bad it should be 8-1 but UCF couldn't make a PAT.

I don't really expect that my luck will hold out much longer, but it sure has been fun so far! Arizona State almost let me down last night, so who knows what today's games will bring.

WDE! :au:

I now stand at 6-3....dadgum, liberal headed $@^&&$ Pac10 homers, pulling the W out of their a$$, against some weak competition I might add. Otherwise, my only loss would have been the UCF debackle!!!

Now nobody is perfect!

Michigan - Sheesh . . . I missed it also. I'm 2 down. My thoughts were that MI would win by 3 TDs. That's why they play the games.

Well, how are you doing? How many 1, 2 and 3 losses do we have?

I'm 1 down now after Michigan ruined my perfect record. Couldn't believe I pulled so hard for Boston College to win earlier in the day and then had Michigan lose it in that wild game. Oh well, as you said, that's why they play the game. Gotta say that making these picks on this board makes the early part of the bowl season more fun.

3 wrong for me.

And Mich realy hurt me in the other with the confidence points...I had them with a 26. :puke: MSU

im 7 for 11 so far.

Not as bad as originally thought.

UTEP killed me! It ll take time for me to recover, but we arent even half way through yet with the "weighted" bowl games still to come.

Damn GT! I decided to pick them because I didn't want to pick against them and have 'em screw me again this year. Guess what? I picked them, they laid down on the field and screwed me again!!

I've lost 3 now, but I did pick the Okies last night, so I feel good about that. They helped AU move up.

How many would pick Nebraska if they played MI again tonight?

Archived