Nobody's Perfect - Or Are They?

LegalEagle

Last night killed me....I lost all 3. So far, I have lost 5 altogether.

I'm about to go on a 15-0 run to end it though!

I would only pick Nebraska in a rematch if they had the same clueless Sun Belt refs. Otherwise, I'd go with Meeechigun again.

Yeah, I really took it on the chin yesterday too. Who would have thought that GT would fold like that? And I thought Oregon would win - wrong again! But I'm glad that Oregon's loss will help AU, so it's not a total loss. B)

Man, I tanked a couple of days ago. I think I missed 3 of 4. But I was glad to see LSU kick tail for the SEC. USC's loss was a definite surprise, especially after a 21-0 first quarter.

Well, I'm in FEAR of the SECOND THUMB now!

i win the tank award, i am now 10-10 lost 8 in a row, EIGHT IN A ROW. all of the teams that jumped out to early leads and still lost. i picked every single one to win :blink: ,i went against lsu but way to go for the :sec: i believe that i have been mathematically eliminated, thank you nc state and tcu for stopping the bleeding. college football sometimes defies all logic, and that is why i will never bet on it.

• 2 weeks later...

i am as reliable as a coin toss, came on strong late, had penn state and texas, finished with 99 points, the lesson that i learned was to never gamble. if everything went down the way it's supposed to, then why play the game. the smallest adjustments made during the week or during the game can have a profound influence on the course of the game.

Archived