Great post from Vols fan

boddatiger99

I read this on the "Fear the Thumb" blog on finebaum's website (yes, I occassionanly visit slimebaum's site...and yes, even listen to him...sorry.) Below is the vols fan comment:

Alabama's 11 year record against the SEC's major programs is dismal. And that's being generous.

v.s Tennessee 2-9

v.s Auburn 4-7

v.s LSU 5-6

v.s Florida 3-2

v.s Georgia 1-2

This only goes to show the CHEATING TIDE can't get consistent wins over annual opponents even when they paid for the talent.

This begs one question, If Auburn is a Cow College, then why is all the BULL in Tuscaloser?

I will take a 9-2 record over the CRIMSON CHEATERS over an 11 year stretch anytime.

Looks like the CHEATERS should fear the Thumb, the Tiger and the Big Orange!!

Please forgive me for not taking to heart comments from a UT fan in regards to another school cheating.

207594[/snapback]

You actually may have a point there.

I'll add to my previous post...

UT didnt look too "consistent" against SEC competition this year. Well, consistently bad.

0-1 against Bama post probation even with their recruiting and coaching head start.

0-1 against Vandy and South Carolina in the "new era" of UT football as well

0-1 in the court of public opinion. Bama took their lumps and has come out the other side better for it. Everybody in the collegefootball world is skeptical of UTs program from a recruiting, performance, academic, and integrity standpoint.

BG, what is with the resentment towards UT? Just because they are a sacred cow in the NCAA eyes, much like Alabama was under Bryant, doesn't mean you shouldn't admire what they have done when it comes to "cheating" since you have all the evidence of it, well don't you?

BG, what is with the resentment towards UT? Just because they are a sacred cow in the NCAA eyes, much like Alabama was under Bryant, doesn't mean you shouldn't admire what they have done when it comes to "cheating" since you have all the evidence of it, well don't you?

207605[/snapback]

I dont like UT's program because of Fulmer.

He started off by stabbing Majors in the back.

His players are constantly being arrested.

He instills zero discipline.

He constantly bails his kids out when they do wrong.

His program has been guilty of proven academic fraud.

He sold out another program to cover up his own transgressions.

Juicy/Eric Locke

Tee Martin

Dont act like alabama fans are the only ones who think Fulmer runs a dirty program.

Please forgive me for not taking to heart comments from a UT fan in regards to another school cheating.

207594[/snapback]

Facts just plain hurt :poke:

BG, get a life. Some of us have had to put up with rednecks on the bama bandwagon for years. I frankly don't care about UT. You don't have a clue about how good payback is, even if it is initiated by another coach. Fulmer did what a lot of long time SEC coaches and fans wished they could have done. He copied the Bare in using the NCAA to stifle an opponent while remaining immune to investigations and penalties. Sorry, no sympathy here.

BG, get a life. Some of us have had to put up with rednecks on the bama bandwagon for years. I frankly don't care about UT. You don't have a clue about how good payback is, even if it is initiated by another coach. Fulmer did what a lot of long time SEC coaches and fans wished they could have done. He copied the Bare in using the NCAA to stifle an opponent while remaining immune to investigations and penalties. Sorry, no sympathy here.

207666[/snapback]

Well after returning from the Iron Bowl this year I can report...and... you'll be happy to know that Alabama doesnt hold a monopoly on redneck fans.

And I'm so very happy to see that your logic is about as logical as a football bat.

Alabama did something wrong...so its ok to do as much wrong as you want as long as you get bama in trouble in the process. Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

Frankly AU fans' party line that Bama fans only dislike UT because of the Means thing is growing tired. I don't know how I can make it any more simple so you can understand....but I'll repeat myself...

ok ok...you ready? here we go...Alabama fans aren't the only ones unhappy with UT's program right now.

Oh I get it...because YOU don't like Alabama, our distaste for UT's dirty program is sour grapes. But everyone else's distaste for UT's dirty program is well founded.

Whatever. Get off your high horse.

Hey BG....the topic of this thread was presenting the fact that over the last 11 years, bama has a dismal 15-26 record against major SEC opponents. You have tried hard to ignore that and rather do the usual thread hijack and turn it into the old "it was Tennesseee's fault." Get over it and stay clean. By the way bama hasn't been on probation all of those 11 years under discussion. :poke:

For the record, I absolutely agree with everything that you have said here...

Juicy/Eric Locke

Tee Martin

Dont act like alabama fans are the only ones who think Fulmer runs a dirty program.

207610[/snapback]

and here...

UT didnt look too "consistent" against SEC competition this year. Well, consistently bad.

0-1 against Bama post probation even with their recruiting and coaching head start.

0-1 against Vandy and South Carolina in the "new era" of UT football as well

0-1 in the court of public opinion. Bama took their lumps and has come out the other side better for it. Everybody in the collegefootball world is skeptical of UTs program from a recruiting, performance, academic, and integrity standpoint.

and even here....

BUT THIS????

Well after returning from the Iron Bowl this year I can report...and... you'll be happy to know that Alabama doesnt hold a monopoly on redneck fans.

There is no way that I can ever believe that you are referring to Auburn fans as rednecks... :huh:

War Eagle...it was merely a response to auskull's comment about "redneck" alabama fans.

And PT...where did i say it was UT's fault that we were on probation?

207679[/snapback]

I guess the same place you acknowledged bama's 15-26 record against major SEC opponents over the last 11 years :poke:

11 years is a nice round number isnt it? He leaves out 92 and 93 where we won a buttload of games. And this year where we won 9 games.

All I know is UT's fans arent gonna have much to say except crap like this when everybody in the SEC made them look bad.

11 years is a nice round number isnt it? He leaves out 92 and 93 where we won a buttload of games. And this year where we won 9 games.

All I know is UT's fans arent gonna have much to say except crap like this when everybody in the SEC made them look bad.

207751[/snapback]

feel free to count 92 if you like BG, but I really don't think you want to include 93 in those numbers now, do you. After all, OFFICIALLY SPUAT was 1-12 in 93... but feel free to include those years if you like... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_i...arly_totals.php

207751[/snapback]

feel free to count 92 if you like BG, but I really don't think you want to include 93 in those numbers now, do you. After all, OFFICIALLY SPUAT was 1-12 in 93... but feel free to include those years if you like... :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

207763[/snapback]

Won em on the field my brotha...won em on the field.

Just because Langham signed a napkin doesnt mean we didnt win those games.

207751[/snapback]

207763[/snapback]

207767[/snapback]

The NCAA record book is what counts, like it or not.

207751[/snapback]

207763[/snapback]

First i'm not your brotha...whatever that is....

207767[/snapback]

secondly, thats EXACTLY what it means.....1-12 BG....1-12

Good god...excuse me for trying to be jovial and lighten the mood. No need to be so terse every single time you respond to my posts. We get it...you dont like me because you think UA and all associated are big "meanies". No need to be a crybaby too.

Some of you guys are so freaking transparent.

Last I'll say on this...its all about a post a UT fan made. Well lets just say they are posting stuff like that because they have plenty of time on their hands not worrying about their bowl game this year.

207605[/snapback]

Juicy/Eric Locke

Tee Martin

207610[/snapback]

Sorry BG, while I have a bit of respect for you, we don't like Bamar's program cause of the cheatin' Bahr (and others).... So........

:au::homer:

:au::homer:

Good god...excuse me for trying to be jovial and lighten the mood. No need to be so terse every single time you respond to my posts. We get it...you dont like me because you think UA and all associated are big "meanies". No need to be a crybaby too.

BG, I really do like you and i'm glad you're here. It's nice to have rival fans around to keep us grounded. ALL of the bama fans that post here are usually very polite and well behaved. Not sure where you get this crybaby stuff though... I will not pretend to ever cheer for bama....but I really am glad you are here. I even noticed that you hadn't been posting much lately until this week...wondered where you have been...

Archived