Great post from Vols fan

boddatiger99

Good luck BG Monday with TT. You probably weren't a puppy when I endured 9 straight loses in the Iron Bowl. The Bhar used the NCAA against AU on numerous occassions to keep us down. Coach Jordan was hurt by this and the setup (or sting operation) with Watkins against Dye changed the course of AU football. See Clyde Bolton's book. He covered Bamma for the Birmingham News then. Nothing against you but this recent crisis with UAT just brings joy to my heart. And yes Florida won their first SEC championship with Charlie Pell in the 80"s but had to forfeit for rules violations. Meaning that probably UGA was Champion. UAT's victories on the field in 93 were ruled forfeited by violation of rules. UAT finished last in the conference in 93. By your definition AU could bring in the New England Pats to play our games and we "won it on the field". Forget the rules that all teams are bound by. Talk about logic...."we won it on the field".

Again, I hope UAT wins it on the field Monday, for the SEC.

skull that's a bad analogy. Acutally it would be like McClover signing with an agent tomorrow before your bowl game on a paper napkin...and then you have to forefit all your games this year. And then me claiming that we were Iron Bowl champions.

uat? Iron Bowl Champions? Now THAT is FUNNY! :lol::lol::lol::roflol::roflol:

Archived