Looks like LSU is making up for the SEC

auburnu008

Wow...Did not see this coming, but I am LOVING it. Gotta pull for the SEC, sepecially against thug U. Wonder what Michael Irvin thinks of the game? hehe I am so sick of hearing every former Miami player thinking the "U" as they call it, is the best team in the world. WELCOME to SEC football canes!

I am glad to see Miami getting hammered. LSU looks like they should have a quarterback controversy next year. The Hester kid for LSU has been running hard. GEAUX :sec:

I've enjoyed watching LSU put it to the U. Flynn played a excellent game (looks better than Russell to me, but I don't see them every day). LSU came to play and looked well prepared.

I've enjoyed watching LSU put it to the U.  Flynn played a excellent game (looks better than Russell to me, but I don't see them every day).  LSU came to play and looked well prepared.

207898[/snapback]

Flynn just seems to have the game under control better. Plus, he can run. He must have rushed for 50-60 yards tonight. With Jamarcus, we could have a decent drive going, and JR kills the momentum. IMHO, why is Perilloux even in BR?

I've enjoyed watching LSU put it to the U.  Flynn played a excellent game (looks better than Russell to me, but I don't see them every day).  LSU came to play and looked well prepared.

207898[/snapback]

Flynn just seems to have the game under control better. Plus, he can run. He must have rushed for 50-60 yards tonight. With Jamarcus, we could have a decent drive going, and JR kills the momentum. IMHO, why is Perilloux even in BR?

207905[/snapback]

Perilloux may be asking himself that question. Especially if Vince Young goes pro.

Okay, here it is:

Geaux Tigers!

Congrats on the win and making the :sec: look very good. I hope that :uga: , :ua: , :au: can live up to the standard you guys set.

Today I changed my opinion of Miles' Coaching ability...Just WOW!

I believe Ryan. P committed to LSU believing he could beat out Jamarcus Russell(sp?) but did not even think about having to compete with Matt Flynn. I believe he will regret not going to Texas and will probably transfer if he gets no playing time next year.

I believe Ryan. P committed to LSU believing he could beat out Jamarcus Russell(sp?) but did not even think about having to compete with Matt Flynn. I believe he will regret not going to Texas and will probably transfer if he gets no playing time next year.

207932[/snapback]

That was an absolutely terrible decision IMO.

I have to owe ProudTiger an apology, even if I did misunderstand him. I was totally wrong about Flynn, he impressed me with alot of poise for a player who didn't even have one start under his belt.

Seems like Flynn has the brains that Russell has been lacking. No doubt Russell has ability, but Flynn showed some game brains out there.

40 - 3

A true vision of beauty. Hope the G-Dome is as favorable a place for the Dawgs to play. LSU has done itself and the SEC damn proud.

That'll do, Mike. That'll do. :thumbsup:

:cheer:

Apparently there was a rumble in the tunnel after the game. Two Miami players got knocked unconscious. :blink:

Note to Miami in future SEC matchups, don't start fights after the game because this ain't the ACC. :)

Kudos to LSU. That is exactly the way to finish off a season. No doubt that will help in recruiting and will also help in their preseason positioning next year.

This really begs the question: How did we lose to GT the last 2 meetings? :blink: UM was obviously overmatched by an excellent SEC team. GT was routed by Utah and their 1st year coach. Missed opportunities... Here's to a 3+ TD victory over the Badgers. We need it for next year.

:au:

War Damn :lsu: !

War Damn Miles!

I really think that Perrilloux? kid just woke up in a nightmare. How does he think he will play any time with Flynn playing like that? Why didnt he start last night? Is it because of the redshirt? How bad is Russell injured anyone know?

Watch the Tide boards for Perrilloux? to Bama rumor. They are desperate for a qb and could do some Orgeroning on RP.

I know we argue back and forth but I am still laughing myself silly over the Peach Bowl. 40-3!!! WTGeaux Tigers!

Guys, it is always war damn eagle with me, but wow, did those other tigers show up last night or what! I can only think of one other team I'd rather have seen them beat that badly! ('wink") It's just a shame that So. Caorlina couldn't hold it together a bit longer. The SEC would really be off and running then. Here's to some good bowl games to watch the rest of the holiday season. Go SEC!!!

War Damn :lsu: !

War Damn Miles!

I really think that Perrilloux? kid just woke up in a nightmare. How does he think he will play any time with Flynn playing like that? Why didnt he start last night? Is it because of the redshirt? How bad is Russell injured anyone know?

Watch the Tide boards for Perrilloux? to Bama rumor. They are desperate for a qb and could do some Orgeroning on RP.

I know we argue back and forth but I am still laughing myself silly over the Peach Bowl. 40-3!!!  WTGeaux Tigers!

207953[/snapback]

We don't need Ryan P. We already got Mustain in the bag. ;)

All kidding aside, LSU is a very good team. The best thing about the Peach Bowl was from the defensive side of the ball. We've heard all year that the SEC defenses were ranked very high because of the lack of offense. But Miami had a GREAT defense because their defense was just as good as the SEC, but they played in a high powered offensive conference. It's good to see which defense was the real defense.

Congrats on the win and making the :sec: look very good. I hope that  :uga::ua::au:   can live up to the standard you guys set.

207925[/snapback]

I'm all for the SEC in general, but again there's the eternal dilemma: Pull for :ua: ?? Not sure I can...

....actually, who am I kdding? I know I can't!

But go :au: and :uga: ! !

HUGE congrats to LSU. The game stats are mind boggling. Miami might as well have been Ball State. I sure hope Flynn doesn't beat out Russell for the starting job next year... I like AU's chances against Russell better.

Once again, the West will be a 2-team division next year. As an AU fan, I feel very fortunate to have a team of LSU's caliber in our division. We'll both start the season in the top 10, unless we really blow it against Wisconsin. I call LSU a big-time rival w/o hesitation, as I think there's plenty of room for 3. Too early to tell, but the '06 game (The Tiger Bowl?) very well could be enormous on a national level.

All I have to say is - WOW! LSU opened up a 55 gallon drum of industrial strength whoopass on those Hurricanes! It has been a very long time since they have had the snot beat out of them like that. Way to geaux Tigers! :cheer:

the fake field goal was brilliant. LSU just plain beat em. Nothing really

fancy just punch em in the mouth and run over them. Been a long time since I saw a game... wait yeah the Iron Bowl was just like it.

Congrats to LSU :cheer:

Does Miami's coach look like a muppet?

Congrats on the win and making the :sec: look very good. I hope that  :uga: ,  :ua: ,  :au:   can live up to the standard you guys set.

207925[/snapback]

I'm all for the SEC in general, but again there's the eternal dilemma: Pull for :ua: ?? Not sure I can...

....actually, who am I kdding? I know I can't!

But go :au: and :uga: ! !

207971[/snapback]

the best thing that can happen is if Texas tech hangs 40+ points on uat.

Go Red Raiders!

I'll be pulling for Alabama. I dislike Tech and right now their fans have this the SEC is weak and we could hang 50 on all of them and that includes Auburn attitude.

You have no idea how much complaining about the SEC the Big 12 does.

Tech is like, if Troy all of the sudden decided they were on the same level as Auburn and Alabama and that the entire state was out to get them and they were being disrespected at every single turn.

I have to owe ProudTiger an apology, even if I did misunderstand him.  I was totally wrong about Flynn, he impressed me with alot of poise for a player who didn't even have one start under his belt.

Seems like Flynn has the brains that Russell has been lacking.  No doubt Russell has ability, but Flynn showed some game brains out there.

207936[/snapback]

vatz.......no apology neccessary for a small skirmish. You just have to keep in mind my motto:

"Often wrong but never in doubt." :big:

Archived