Looks like LSU is making up for the SEC

auburnu008

since i couldn't make it to orlando, i actually went to the peach bowl. it was a blast watching all those miami fans leave midway through the third quarter. i wish s.carolina would've won though. oh, well. here's to TEXAS TECH, the AUBURN tigers, GEORGIA, and FLORIDA! :sec: ! :sec: ! :sec: !

Thanks for all the words of support, as an LSU fan, that was a very fun game to watch. Most of us felt Matt Flynn would handle himself well but who could have predicted how awesome he played. It helped that Joe Addai was nearly 100% and rushed for over 100. "The U" lost the game and the fight ! Coker fired a couple assistants today. The response all over the country has been very favorable for LSU since just about everybody enjoyed seeing the Canes humbled.

Good luck against Wisconsin, show the Big 10 what real football is all about. Hope Kenny Irons hangs 'bout 150 on 'em. Why don't ya'll encourage him to go pro this year ? It will be a good game tween our schools next year. I'm sure it would come down to a point or two.

Here I was getting ready to flame because Auburn and UGA both lost.

How would you flame UGA after our last two games against you?

209095[/snapback]

Logic never seems to stop most of the cajuns that drop by here :poke:;) .

Archived