Capital One Bowl Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...if we're going to keep running the play action bootleg pass there needs to be a quick route on that side of the field.

Best team in the SEC???  Is that what I was hearing???  Let me know if you still think so, what a joke.

208276[/snapback]

...not sure who it is, but i know who it's not......lswho

Best team in the SEC???  Is that what I was hearing???  Let me know if you still think so, what a joke.

208276[/snapback]

Shut up and put the :corndog: back in your mouth :homer:

Isnt it funny how lsu is SO concerned with Auburn that they visit our message boards more than theirs? What does that tell you. Hmm. Guys like him make it hard to root for the SEC. I mean what is your deal? You sound like a real stand up guy...errrr or maybe your just a mad, bitter, redneck, dirty, coonass corndog. Yea it all makes since now.

Man, that O is totally flat.

Bad play calling. Why do we not run on first and throw on second? We could not throw the game right now. Cox looks like a Deer in the headlights.

Isnt it funny how lsu is SO concerned with Auburn that they visit our message boards more than theirs? What does that tell you. Hmm. Guys like him make it hard to root for the SEC. I mean what is your deal? You sound like a real stand up guy...errrr or maybe your just a mad, bitter, redneck, dirty, coonass corndog. Yea it all makes since now.

208283[/snapback]

I just love it how Kirk Herbstreit says ya'll are the best team in the SEC, so you all really think that. You lost to :lsu: this year, you are not better. You are losing to a crappy Big 10 school, what a joke. I love it :big:

208283[/snapback]

I just love it how Kirk Herbstreit says ya'll are the best team in the SEC, so you all really think that. You lost to :lsu: this year, you are not better. You are losing to a crappy Big 10 school, what a joke. I love it :big:

208285[/snapback]

Alot of class.

Too bad you couldn't represent the West right.....pitiful.

49 TOTAL YARDS Offensively, against the 100th rated defense..........Freakin' Piss Poor, if the OLINE doesn't change their cleats, we'll NEVER be able to run today.............Man This Sucks............Wisconsin Olinemen are LAUGHING at US, THOSE Big Fat Pieces Of Sh**

There is no excuse for this first half performance. Our talent is far better than #18 UW.

IF we are to be considered an elite program we need to be more consistent. Hopefully the 2nd half will be MUCH better.

:no::no:

208283[/snapback]

208285[/snapback]

Sad thing is I root for all of the SEC teams during the bowl season, possible none more than LSU against Miami and they come over and talk smack. Bad show LSUSCOTT, bad show. :no::no:

208283[/snapback]

208285[/snapback]

Alot of class.

Too bad you couldn't represent the West right.....pitiful.

208287[/snapback]

The Badgers are gonna put a whipping on you like :lsu: did to the "U"

ok...its obvious that my watching is what's affecting our play. i'm out for the rest of the game.

perhaps it's a season thing, not a calendar year thing....

i'll keep monitoring the thread for updates.

war eagle...i only hope its not too late....

ct

:no:   :no:

208283[/snapback]

208285[/snapback]

Sad thing is I root for all of the SEC teams during the bowl season, possible none more than LSU against Miami and they come over and talk smack. Bad show LSUSCOTT, bad show. :no::no:

208290[/snapback]

Guys, this is the AU gamethread...take the discussion to an appropriate thread.

this is embarrassing

208292[/snapback]

...why is'nt mcniel playing left tackle?

we are getting beat at the line of scrimmage on both sides. I am curious to see what changes the coaches make at the half.

This is making me sick! This reminds me halfway of the Georgia game. They had SO MANY big plays on us.. The difference was our offense.

Our defensive coordinator is aweful.. I havn't liked him at all this year. He had 1-2 good games, otherwise it hasn't been great.

Archived