Capital One Bowl Thread

WarTiger

At least we got the PI call....

first down....

bob davie...former coach...doesn't know its PI when the receiver is being held with the ball in the air???? you would think a former D1 coach would know the rules....but my experience is that is furthest from the truth..

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need I say more...2nd and 4...pass, pass, 4th down! Good grief...what's Al thinkin'???

:au::homer:

We've run for good yardage almost every time we go up the middle...then we go away from it with sweeps and pass plays...and Brandon just doesn't have it today. RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!!

:au:   :homer:

208335[/snapback]

JEEEEZZZ............AL, CALL A DAMN RUNNIN' PLAY, UP THE FREAKIN' GUT, BETWEEN THE TACKLES............LET KI GET US BACK INTO THE GAME, NOT BC.......BC's just not on target, today...........Oh Yea, Sorry 'bout my tounge.......When I get pissed, I usually spin off a web of words that some people call cursed.......

At least we got the PI call....

first down....

bob davie...former coach...doesn't know its  PI when the receiver is being held with the ball in the air????  you would think a former D1 coach would know the rules....but my experience is that is furthest from the truth..

208336[/snapback]

Well, there is a reason he is up in the box, running his mouth on tv, and not coaching a team in a bowl game this time of year.

Hope Mix is ok, looks like he might have just got the wind knocked out of him.

not sure why they didn't call offensive PI on that one...it was so obvious.

oh well....time for a punt....hopefully we will RUN THE BALL...

Don't know...the light just doesn't seem to be on mentally for anyone on our side today. We look mentally and physically slow. Hope he gets it now...shouldn't have wasted over half a quarter figuring it the heck out! COME ON BLUE!!!!!!!

We've run for good yardage almost every time we go up the middle...then we go away from it with sweeps and pass plays...and Brandon just doesn't have it today. RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!!

208335[/snapback]

JEEEEZZZ............AL, CALL A DAMN RUNNIN' PLAY, UP THE FREAKIN' GUT, BETWEEN THE TACKLES............LET KI GET US BACK INTO THE GAME, NOT BC.......BC's just not on target, today...........Oh Yea, Sorry 'bout my tounge.......When I get pissed, I usually spin off a web of words that some people call cursed.......

208339[/snapback]

...apology accepted. just remember there could be children that veiw or participate in this website and we must set a good example.

208335[/snapback]

208339[/snapback]

...apology accepted. just remember their could be children that veiw or participate in this website and we must set a good example.

208345[/snapback]

Ten Four...........Good Buddy, :poke: ..........I get Really Excited Good and Bad, depending on how Auburn is Playing........It's just that I saw this coming these past three weeks...........Hell, Brian Calhoun has more yards Rushing than we have in TOTAL YARDS.............GOOD GOD, I HOPE WE NEVER PLAY AT THE CAPITAL ONE MUD (that looks like grass) BOWL AGAIN........

...sun in causing problems catching the ball inthis end zone.

i don't think COX is the problem today....For some reason our receivers just aren't catching the football....most of the passes have been fairly well thrown..

If he goes right on that last play, he walks in...instead he goes left, and loses yardage. They are just so out of synch....

They must not have practiced full speed in the last couple of weeks cause Cox's timing is so far off. Two touchs underthrown already.

3 quarters have passed and it's very obvious Auburn didn't show up to play today. At the way they're playing, let's not even talk about LSU or Georgia, we're not even playing up to South Carolina's standard.

i don't think COX is the problem today....For some reason our receivers just aren't catching the football....most of the passes have been fairly well thrown..

208352[/snapback]

most of cox's passes have been low, underthrown or behind the reciever. a few of them have been good and the reciever let it bounce off their hands. this is not brandon's best game though, to say the least.

touchdown auburn!!!! we needed that! we have played very poorly and still have a chance to win this game. lets go D!

If they WOULD have called PI on that one, after that other non-call...I would've given up...and gone and raised gourds in Mississippi.....

Archived