Capital One Bowl Thread

WarTiger

I'm with CT, I can't watch this today.

I don't want to be the vioce of negativity but this isn't going to get better today. It not that things aren't bouncing our way, it's a total mental break down. Every position has dropped the ball, the line, the QB, the WR, everyone. It just one of those days.

The positive thing is that if somehow we get our head screwed on at half, we can win this thing. I just don't see us recovering from such a terrible half of football though.

War Eagle! It's still great to be and Auburn Tiger!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sure as hell don't want to ever see Auburn lose, but in the 'glass is half full' attitude, this game really doesn't mean anything. Losing means it brings a few juniors with visions of NFL back down to earth, and takes the pressure of high expectations off for next year...

Our defensive coordinator is aweful.. I havn't liked him at all this year. He had 1-2 good games, otherwise it hasn't been great.

208298[/snapback]

Gibbs is SO much better than Chizik... :rolleyes:

unfortunate that Reddick got ejected....but he deserved it...throwing a punch is not acceptable..... also unfortunate the umpire didn't see his helmet get ripped off... Hopefully we'll use this as motivation....and get some halftime adjustments...and get back into this...

What the HELL! These refs are CRAP!@!!!! We get a first down with 11 seconds left and they do not stop the clock!?!?

And that a**hole DL for Wiscrapson needs to sit as well as Redick.

And now UAT won on a last second FG that cleared the crossbar by 6 inches.

It is just one of those days.

I'll tell ya how............Wisconsin apparently was Busting Their A**es, while we where out Playing at ALL the amusment parks........you know Kissing the Hands, Shaking the Babys :D .

One more sweep PLEASE!

Play calling is very eratic. Did Borges eat something bad?

When we run Irons straight ahead, we progress. Am I the only one that sees this?

are the coaches running from a script?

I'm glad they finally called holding. but couldn't they do it on the long pass play when they held the rudhing guy so bad he could have dropped and the OT would have held him up.

ATTA BOY FREE SAFETY..................JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST, HOW WIDE OPEN CAN YOU GET.........

MOD EDIT: Keep the language clean or post elsewhere...

....hey prowler...watch the language.

We've run for good yardage almost every time we go up the middle...then we go away from it with sweeps and pass plays...and Brandon just doesn't have it today. RUN THE FOOTBALL!!!!

:au::homer:

Archived