Capital One Bowl Thread

WarTiger

what a catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown AUBURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just when we get back into it....we give up another big play....we have got to get back into it again.....

BALL GAME....................THE DEFENSE IS NOW GIVING UP, ATTA BOY EB, FALL DOWN LIKE YOU HURT SOMETHING, MAKE IT LOOK GOOD THOUGH LIKE YOU TRIED TO TACKLE CALHOUN..........THAT'S MR. BRIAN CALHOUN TO EVERY AUBURN PLAYER, COACHES, and FANS............

I'm going to have a bunch more beer after this nightmare. This is really embarrassing. After Iowa lost to UF today, the big 10 was 0-4...and Wisconsin is over there yelling, "This is big 10 football, baby"....embarrassing....

:au::homer:

Great we just got a delay penalty.

WTG guys, We are totally unprepared.

Too many damn comments on a stupid t-shirt and not enough coaching.

We do not desrve a top ten ranking after today. We just smoked by a 18th ranked team. We look like we are lost on O and D. Play calling inhaled. D swatting at players rather than tackling. RCVRs could not catch a cold.

Glad it is almost over.

david irons trash talking a player who just got a first down and we are getting our asses handed to us. :no:

way to go coaches, you have let the players and fans down.

This is honestly getting quite comical.  What have the coaching staff and players been doing for a month now?  Visiting Disney World?

208379[/snapback]

Kissin' Hands and Shakin' Babies.........They've been chanting "OVERRATED" since the Third Quarter......We don't deserve to be Ranked in the Top 20 right now........It's Freakin' Sickenin'.

Congrats to Wisconsin. They did what they had to do...and we looked like we just came off a 3 day drunk. Embarrassing, to say the least. We were very ill prepared...and it showed.

But hey we got really funny t-shirts....

Embarassed does not cover this. We are blown out and Tuberville doesnt win 10 again. Bama does win 10. I'll have my crow well done please.

The D has problems, the O was non-existent,

BTW, Brian Calhoun just ran my the house.

Congrats to Wisconsin. They did what they had to do...and we looked like we just came off a 3 day drunk. Embarrassing, to say the least. We were very ill prepared...and it showed.

I think Barry should have thrown up 7 more on us - we deserved it. The score doesn't even come close to conveying the ass kicking we just recieved....

Congratulations to Wisconsin for a fine ballgame, a fine game plan and executing the plan. Now on to Auburn............

We were as poorly prepared as I have ever seen an Auburn team in my 35 years of being a Tiger! I saw very little effort from most, a lot of confusion from many, and no excitement from all. If we run the ball north and south, we get a few yards. The corners were never there for us, but we kept trying them time and time again. Cox did not have good game, but neither did the receivers. Our defense was caught on the corners time and again, and also with the passes at about 15 yards every attempt. The drag pattern with the backs or the tight end to the flats, across the middle, wherever they wanted it to be was open. Poor adjustment at halftime - none - from Def Cor. Never saw a change. Auburn embarrassed many people today. I am one of them. I never believed Auburn would show up and perform like this. After all said and done though, It Is GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger - now and forever. The sun will come up Auburn orange in the morning!

I am so looking forward to putting this behind us and getting ready for the 2006 season and new recruits. Let's get busy NOW for 2006!!

Go BIG BLUE!

War Eagle!

Brian Calhoun just ran through the Auburn Locker Room, and again nobody tackled him..................Wait, here he comes again............Nope nobody tackled him again, but hey this time All Players, that Traveled with the team, did get their Arms on him........Yeah!!!!!!!!! we're making progress.......Freakin' Horrible, maybe AU's OLine should've been taking some notes from the Badgers' OLine.

and i thought the GT game was embarrassing........simply pathetic. i absolutely cannot believe we played that poorly. i .....am speechless. :angry:

208414[/snapback]

Amen and Amen! Preach on Brother!

They had us at .............." Play Ball !"

War Eagle!

Archived