Everyone Tell Sto Thank You

DKW 86

Sto, Just wanted to tell you thank you for all the hard work on the Tech End getting the message board back up and running.

Thanks Sto and ALL ! ! ! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! :au:

Thanks to everyone involved. I sure missed the board while it was down. Glad to be "in the know" again. We never know how much we miss something until it's gone.

Thanks and War Eagle!!

Man, excpet for the day of and after the bowl game this place has been nothing but a :love: -fest. :puke:

:lol::lol::lol: J/K

Thanks to Sto and all the mods who help David make this place what it is!

Thanks this is the best board ive ever been on. Dont know how you guys do it but keep up the good work.

:cheer::cheer: Wareagle :cheer::cheer:

Thanks for the effort Sto & David.

I have dial-up (have you heard of this technology?) and the board is really coming up faster. With Stat's help, I have calculated that with the expected time savings, I will be able to make 17.3% more posts this coming year. Unfortunately, they will be of no greater quality. :homer:

Thanks guys. They found me wandering in the street and advised me to return home because t he "board" was back up and running. Other than that, I don't remember much.....hehehehe

Thanks sto and David. I had to get my online fix during the transition, so I went and talked to some of by Bammer friends on another site. Still washing all the slime off...

Archived