Georgia reports NCAA VIOLATIONS

SouthLink02

http://www.onlineathens.com/stories/011806...060118064.shtml

The secondary violation involving football was reported on Oct. 10. Offensive coordinator Neil Callaway returned a call a prospect left on his cell phone to arrange travel for an official visit after he had already used his one permissible call that week. The university barred itself from phoning the prospect for a two-week period.
In another case, Georgia reported on Oct. 10 that softball coach Lu Harris-Champer accidentally sent a draft e-mail to a junior prospect two days before a permissible Sept. 1 mailing date. The school decided not to send correspondence to the recruit for one week and the SEC added another week's penalty.
The other violation, reported on Sept. 1, involved an academic counselor giving a $5 loan to a former athlete in August.

:lol:

Stupid but I still found them funny

I think a sentence of being Florida's whipping post for at least 4 more years will be enough!!!

:P

I think a sentence of being Florida's whipping post  for  at least 4 more years will be enough!!!

If they keep watching us during the SECCG, I am fine with it :D

$5-$50-$500-$5000-$50000-$500000....

Does the NCAA distinguish as to HOW MUCH money is a "penalty". :no::lol::lol:

$5 is sufficent for a semster of tuition at UAt, adjusted for inflation of course

Archived