Onepeat

Ravad

I heard about this web site on the Radio this morning.

Onepeat

It was started by a :corndog: who got tired of hearing about the fictitious 3peat & how USC was a dynasty.

The guy on the radio was a Ad exec & he says its a done deal and that the board should be up by the end of February.

IMHO I think even the one they got is questionable. :big:

14-0

WOW! A corndog finally does something intelligent!!! (Besides the one who married me, of course...)

Yeah, Ravad, even the one USC has has an asterick *

*Auburn and Utah were undefeated too but got screwed...

Few thoughts about OnePete.com

1) I love USC fans talking about defacing it. I hope the cops arrested those who try.

2) I love USC fans bringing up all those lawsuit issues with it...ie copyright, ext....what bogus, idiotic claims. I hope some USC fan spends $500 an hour with some lawyer to get nothing

1) I love USC fans talking about defacing it. I hope the cops arrested those who try.

2) I love USC fans bringing up all those lawsuit issues with it...ie copyright, ext....what bogus, idiotic claims. I hope some USC fan spends $500 an hour with some lawyer to get nothing

214519[/snapback]

They ARE in California - the Constitution and Bill of Rights are not ratified there... you know, all that pesky free speech stuff...

Freaking idiots...

214519[/snapback]

The guy I heard on the radio addressed these points he said

As of yesterday they had 5 prospective sites they were considering and all were within a 2 mile radius of USC campus but also more pro-UCLA and up high enough that vandalism would be highly unlikely.

I love USC fans bringing up all those lawsuit issues with it...ie copyright, ext....what bogus, idiotic claims. I hope some USC fan spends $500 an hour with some lawyer to get nothing

This was the main reason he got involved. He saw the web-site and thought what a great idea but the Ad-ex in him said maybe he should offer them his services so that they stayed legal in regard to copyrights.

(I bet he is also getting a lot of free advertising ;) )

Can't wait to see actual pictures of it once it is up.

Archived