I'm thinking of a name...

moe

Bill Belichick.

FootballRumorMill.com reports that he is growing tired of the harsh New England winters and is looking for a "less stressful job in rural Alabama."

i think all that yelling i did in the stands is finally going to pay off... surely tubbs couldn't listen to my infinite wisdom without wanting it to be a part of his staff right? <_<

Ill steal one from DKW and say Will Muschamp.

216894[/snapback]

:thumbsup:

ding ding

216934[/snapback]

you mean I was off with my guess. :P

216951[/snapback]

Well I will admit if we had Jackson as our DC we could atleast keep the other teams focus on wondering whether his is white or black - thus not keeping their focus on the ball game...what a tic, I'm liking this option better and better :big:

Let me dust off a great one from the past that is still in the area... Wayne Hall.

216908[/snapback]

Is he sober yet? If anyone tells me that Wayne would take offense to that, i would tell them that they dont know Wayne from way back.

Let me dust off a great one from the past that is still in the area... Wayne Hall.

216908[/snapback]

Is he sober yet? If anyone tells me that Wayne would take offense to that, i would tell them that they dont know Wayne from way back.

216958[/snapback]

I've heard that Wayne is not the man he once was. He use to be one mean SOB. I think he has found religion. Congrats to Wayne.

Archived