Oh My God

AUChizad

I'd love to, but I have an appointment to watch paint dry today and can't pass that up for something so much less exciting and meaningful.

217043[/snapback]

Ok. If you actually read some of the comments you'd probably disagree.

I posted the last comment that actually addressed the topic of the blog post.

I figured I'd leave some of the other idiotic comments up to you people.

That Tiger-Eagle hybrid is a pretty cool looking animal to me. Imagine that thing flying around. I bet it could even carry off one of Saniflush's redneck toothed Tuscaloosa hounds. :roflol:

I'd love to, but I have an appointment to watch paint dry today and can't pass that up for something so much less exciting and meaningful.

217043[/snapback]

217049[/snapback]

Not dissing you AUChizad. I just don't have the time or inclination to correct a bunch of dumb yankees and explain something quite common and simple in college football to them. Numerous college teams have different mascots that have seemingly nothing to do with their official nickname. And don't even get me started on their "battle cries."

This was kind of funny:

Not too long ago, we put up an innocuous little post about Auburn's "multiple" mascots and forgot about it. Little did we know what kind of hornets nest we were stirring up.

That post has generated the most comments ever for one entry here on the M Zone. Man, and we thought there was bad blood between M/OSU. Reading the comments under that post would make Palestinians and Israelis shake their heads and go, "Wow, those folks really hate each other

217043[/snapback]

217049[/snapback]

Not dissing you AUChizad. I just don't have the time or inclination to correct a bunch of dumb yankees and explain something quite common and simple in college football to them. Numerous college teams have different mascots that have seemingly nothing to do with their official nickname. And don't even get me started on their "battle cries."

217052[/snapback]

There's more to it than that. It has been highjacked by Bammers and the topic has completely shifted. As I said, I handled the lightweight of shutting down the mascot argument. Read through it, and I'm sure there will be something that lights a fire under your :moon:

Interesting that the Michigan Wolverines yell "Go Big Blue!"

Last time I checked, wolverines were sorta' gray.  Maybe they turn blue when Ohio State beats the crap out of them.

217058[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::poke:

By the way, Michigan's marching band director is an Auburn grad. They should go ask him...he could explain it to them. WDE!

Did you happen to catch this reply from "anonymous":

Anonymous said...

A. ALABAMA

U. USUALLY

B. BEATS

U. US

R. RED

N. NECKS

Apparently Anonymous is really Rip van Winkle and has been asleep for the last four years!

The thing I love about Jenny is how she always remains calm and measured in her tone.  Incredible poker face.  :D

217091[/snapback]

That's why I play blackjack. :big:

Ironically, when I am negotiating a contract, I am a TOTAL poker face. Never let 'em see you sweat. I guess it works because I really don't give a damn about oilfield services, whereas Auburn is a part of who I am. So I get a bit emotional. Big deal. Why is it such a big deal?? Just what are you saying, Titan? Can't handle an emotional woman? Is that it? It's because I am a woman? Would you have said that to Tim? OR TMajor? OR Sto? I thought not! Look, Mister, I am what I am and you can either like it or...

:big:

this one was funny!!!

"as an Auburn graduate and big fan of our football team, I have always wondered what a Wolverine is. Is it a girl wolf? That's what my redneck friend (he's a Bammer fan) told me."

Gotta be honest with you guys I thought the article was funny. It was clearly written just to be humorous. As for the comments, I posted the 3rd one under the name war damn eagle.

Who other than a bunch of brainwashed legacies would want to play at bammer, whose fans are just a bunch of frustrated, half-wit, inbred, mullet sporting, cheap beer drinking, sister screwing, El Camino driving, doublewide living, mesh cap wearing, GED flunking, toothless, gutless, classless, tasteless, rammer jammer morons? And that's just your women!!!

Haha. Ouch.

I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED! I tell you that a thread where bammers are allowed to post anonymously, you start seeing post about sheep sodomy and beer goggles. Some of them speak with a little too much knowledge on the subject.

:puke:

B.S. as usual from the unwashed :ua: masses. :rolleyes:

I liked the article. I usually have very little beef with the Michigan folk, even though I have a cousin who graduated from Michigan State. My poor aunt, an Auburn graduate, is spent after a fall Saturday where Auburn and MSU play. She cheers for both of them like they she graduated from both of them. Well, a bit louder for Auburn. :)

I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED! I tell you that a thread where bammers are allowed to post anonymously, you start seeing post about sheep sodomy and beer goggles. Some of them speak with a little too much knowledge on the subject.

:puke:

B.S. as usual from the unwashed :ua: masses. :rolleyes:

I liked the article. I usually have very little beef with the Michigan folk, even though I have a cousin who graduated from Michigan State. My poor aunt, an Auburn graduate, is spent after a fall Saturday where Auburn and MSU play. She cheers for both of them like they she graduated from both of them. Well, a bit louder for Auburn. :)

217272[/snapback]

Hey man!the :ua: masses dont speak with knowledge about yankee midwestern football!

Who other than a bunch of brainwashed legacies would want to play at bammer, whose fans are just a bunch of frustrated, half-wit, inbred, mullet sporting, cheap beer drinking, sister screwing, El Camino driving, doublewide living, mesh cap wearing, GED flunking, toothless, gutless, classless, tasteless, rammer jammer morons? And that's just your women!!!

Haha. Ouch.

217243[/snapback]

I thought this was a snippet from Mike Dubose's upcoming biography, then I noticed the women part at the end; therefore it is about Phyllis. How can a woman have a book written about her if she can't even read?

http://michiganzone.blogspot.com/2006/01/g...university.html

I'm at work, so I don't have time to address the many idiotic posts under this topic.  I know you guys will be up to the task.

217040[/snapback]

wow, that was pretty funny......i like the way bama and AU fans trash the UM board. They really got a taste of real hate.

Couldnt leave a good Auburn - bammer fight without me .02

Anonymous said...

I want to apologize to all on the Michigan blog, this is what happens when you give the bammers anything they can conceivably “make fun of Auburn” about. Having one winning season since the start of the new century combined with the knowledge your current coach has amassed ONE quality conference win in his coaching CAREER and is still getting embarrassed by your biggest rival kind of leaves, a sour taste in one’s mouth. All while having coach after coach turning down your “prestigious” coaching position. While the ones who do want to coach at U.A.T either sexually harass secretaries or pay for strippers on the University dime. It is a sad situation in West Vance and we have to hear about it all the time. We have tried Euthanasia programs but are just now making head way in the number of bammers that inhabit the planet.

Our mascot situation is a little confusing, but an Auburn person gets it. On another note I do like the picture those were very cool looking, so keep the satire up guys it is entertaining. War Eagle!

Auburn Scorp.

February 02, 2006 10:06 PM

Archived