Oh My God

AUChizad

Who other than a bunch of brainwashed legacies would want to play at bammer, whose fans are just a bunch of frustrated, half-wit, inbred, mullet sporting, cheap beer drinking, sister screwing, El Camino driving, doublewide living, mesh cap wearing, GED flunking, toothless, gutless, classless, tasteless, rammer jammer morons? And that's just your women!!!

Haha. Ouch.

217243[/snapback]

I thought this was a snippet from Mike Dubose's upcoming biography, then I noticed the women part at the end; therefore it is about Phyllis. How can a woman have a book written about her if she can't even read?

217326[/snapback]

I never met, knew, or even saw a picture of Mike Dubose's secretary. but I give her much more credit than this description. Him? He could never be as fluent, cogent, and eloquent as Jenny!

I spent all last summer in Detroit, MI....right near Ann Arbor and UM people are a joke.

I don't mind them really but they LOVE to mock Southern people.

It is really weird to be honest how much they get off by doing it. They honestly (and literally) feel that nobody in the South is as smart as UM students.

It's weird

Couldnt leave a good Auburn - bammer fight without me .02
Anonymous said...

I want to apologize to all on the Michigan blog, this is what happens when you give the bammers anything they can conceivably “make fun of Auburn” about. Having one winning season since the start of the new century combined with the knowledge your current coach has amassed ONE quality conference win in his coaching CAREER and is still getting embarrassed by your biggest rival kind of leaves, a sour taste in one’s mouth. All while having coach after coach turning down your “prestigious” coaching position. While the ones who do want to coach at U.A.T either sexually harass secretaries or pay for strippers on the University dime. It is a sad situation in West Vance and we have to hear about it all the time. We have tried Euthanasia programs but are just now making head way in the number of bammers that inhabit the planet.

Our mascot situation is a little confusing, but an Auburn person gets it. On another note I do like the picture those were very cool looking, so keep the satire up guys it is entertaining. War Eagle!

Auburn Scorp.

February 02, 2006 10:06 PM

217406[/snapback]

Nice Job, Scorp!!!

I personally have beaten that dead be.. I mean, horse all I plan to. I won't be going back. But it was fun for a while...

Maybe someone should point out to the UM folks that the Dean of their Medical Scholol at one time was a guy named Dave Middleton..........who happens to be a forme Auburn FB player, a very goo WR (or offensive end as they were called in those days).

Anonymous said...

Since you are so knowledgeable on records, why don't you post the series record from since the Old Drunk died? I know why you didn't. It is because Auburn leads the series since then.

Since 1983 (the first year post-"the greatest drunk ever to walk a sideline")...

-Auburn is 13-10 vs. the Crapstone

-Auburn has had two seperate 4 game winning streaks over Bama.

-Bama has had just one 3 game winning streak over Auburn.

Gone are the days when Bahr could sign 60 players a year just so the other SEC schools couldn't field competitive teams.

You sit there and brag about how bad these times are for "The Univershitty of Alabama" and how you had 2 10-win seasons in these past 4 years. Yet, you never beat Auburn over that time. Face it, Auburn is the better team and currently owns your ass. That doesn't even get into the fact that your joke of a football team has never ever beaten us in your home stadium...EVER.

And I will close it with this...just to show you how bad your football program has gotten in the eyes of the media. In 2004, Auburn goes into YOUR stadium...wins by more than a TD...in miserable rainy conditions...but the media thought your program and football team were so s****y that Auburn actually lost votes in the poll. Do you think Ohio St. would ever be penalized for winning in the Big House by 8? No, because Michigan has respect. Do you think USC would be penalized by winning at UCLA by 8? No, and they only won by 4 last year and it still didn't hurt them. Why, because Alabama football is far from where it was 25 years ago. No one nationally thinks of your program like they did under the old alcoholic.

By the way, make sure our stadium is in good shape for when we come and make it 5-0 in Bryant Denny.

:roflol: My new favorite!

Kudos to whoever wrote that!

Anonymous said...

Since you are so knowledgeable on records, why don't you post the series record from since the Old Drunk died? I know why you didn't. It is because Auburn leads the series since then.

Since 1983 (the first year post-"the greatest drunk ever to walk a sideline")...

-Auburn is 13-10 vs. the Crapstone

-Auburn has had two seperate 4 game winning streaks over Bama.

-Bama has had just one 3 game winning streak over Auburn.

Gone are the days when Bahr could sign 60 players a year just so the other SEC schools couldn't field competitive teams.

You sit there and brag about how bad these times are for "The Univershitty of Alabama" and how you had 2 10-win seasons in these past 4 years. Yet, you never beat Auburn over that time. Face it, Auburn is the better team and currently owns your ass. That doesn't even get into the fact that your joke of a football team has never ever beaten us in your home stadium...EVER.

And I will close it with this...just to show you how bad your football program has gotten in the eyes of the media. In 2004, Auburn goes into YOUR stadium...wins by more than a TD...in miserable rainy conditions...but the media thought your program and football team were so s****y that Auburn actually lost votes in the poll. Do you think Ohio St. would ever be penalized for winning in the Big House by 8? No, because Michigan has respect. Do you think USC would be penalized by winning at UCLA by 8? No, and they only won by 4 last year and it still didn't hurt them. Why, because Alabama football is far from where it was 25 years ago. No one nationally thinks of your program like they did under the old alcoholic.

By the way, make sure our stadium is in good shape for when we come and make it 5-0 in Bryant Denny.

:roflol: My new favorite!

Kudos to whoever wrote that!

218517[/snapback]

This is good....It's great to ALWAYS be the home team in this series..

And if Shula is still the coach in November when we arrive, I do hope he has our rent check ready. We don't like to be kept waiting..

2006 - THE THUMB

Archived