Thought the board

moe

It was great for the days surrounding signing day j- I wish this board was a tad bit faster. I get tired of all the freakin' off topics over at ITAT.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Sorry, I have been out of town and I have also been experiencing a very slow network.

Spring training will be here in a little while, but feel free to go to the other forums and weigh in on our basketball and baseball woes.

You want lively? I'll give you lively.

What would make you happy:

1) Alabama go 0-11 every year for the next fifty years?

2) Alabama going 0-11 every year for the next fifty years, then disbanding the football program after a 96-0 shellacking at the hands of Temple?

3) Alabama going 0-11, disbanding the football program after a 96-0 shellacking at the hands of Temple, and the shocking discovery that the entire cheerleading squad was actually a bunch of professional ringers from Al's Crossroads West, resulting in the team all contracting a social disease?

4) or.... Alabama going 0-11, disbanding the football program after a 96-0 shellacking at the hands of Temple, and the shocking discovery that the entire cheerleading squad was actually a bunch of professional ringers from Al's Crossroads West, resulting in the team all contracting a social disease, and Bryant Denny Stadium being dynamited to make room for a new girl's dormitory?

You choose.

It was great for the days surrounding signing day j- I wish this board was a tad bit faster.  I get tired of all the freakin' off topics over at ITAT.

218391[/snapback]

Once a bammer always a bammer...

Just kidding but you said to liven it up :cheer:

Archived