CBS coverage question

SouthLink02

The LSU/Iona game is on at 6pm here

I want to watch the Gonzaga/Xavier game at 6pm

I know the local CBS will have the LSU game

My question is, if I go to a bar that has 25 TV's and Satellite and all that, will they have the Gonzaga game?

Does CBS allow for satlliate to pick up other games?

Probably, but don't know if the way they braodcast will be like when football games are...if they are broadcast in the clear (analog) then yes a satellite would pick it up, would just be matter of tracking down the satellite and channel #. That is all I know from trying to get the AU @ Arky game last year. They broadcast the first half in the clear, so we were able to watch here in Auburn, then at halftime..............GONE!!!

Most sports bars will probably have the tournament package. You can pay extra to have coverage for all of the games in a package and I would guess that the bars will have all of the games on.

I've seen it advertised in the last few weeks, that DirectTV is broadcasting EVERY GAME for the first time in the tournaments history. I have dish network but haven't seen anything about their coverage. Chances are a sports place with a dish will have every game...

Guest Tigrinum Major
CBS sportsline has live video of every game available, check them out.

225601[/snapback]

Link? I have looked and looked for this and am too dumb to find it.

Try this......

if that one doesn't work go to the sticky about the AUNation BB Tournament and start at that link. There's a link on that page that says something like "watch all the NCAA tournament games for free, click here."

For ya'lls info, DirecTV has every game

225605[/snapback]

seems someone earlier in the thread said this... ;)

Archived