First 2007 Commit Landed!

metafour

Not too hard picturing it after the huge day that Trott had, but we've landed our first 2007 committment in GA Tight End Bailey Woods. Woods, 6'5 223lbs is one of the top prospects in GA and looks to be a pretty damn nice TE prospect.

Obviously we'll need to work to keep him on board, but our future at TE is looking mighty bright.

Bailey Woods Commits to AU

Weird he goes to my old high school.

In my sisters grade too, I'll have to see what I can find out about him.

The article on Rivals says he was mostly used as a blocking tight end. (not surprising as we ran the ball probably 75% of the time.) He looks to have good size though and I'm sure our coaches can bring out the best in him.

The guy is supposed to have good mobility for a TE prospect from what I hear. He has a big frame and Yox should be able to easily beef him up.

Surprisingly, we've already offered another :uga: TE and he has us listed as High interest (per Rivals). I thought for sure we'd only sign one TE this year.

Guest Tigrinum Major

TEs can be converted to other positions easily. They are usually large framed, intelligent and athletic.

Gabe McKenzie has gotten time as an OL, TE and DL. Athleticism begates versatility.

Archived