And now, for something completely unexpected...

Guest Tigrinum Major

Guest Tigrinum Major

A Very In-Depth Look at Washington State

Just for general information and to keep thing moving along in the off season.

The Washington State Cougars were coming off some unprecedented success in 2004. Three straight ten win seasons were capped with a big win over Texas in the Holiday Bowl. Some Cougar fans believe the win to be the greatest in school history. However, realistic fans saw 2004 as a season of transition.

After unprecendented success in 2004, the 2005 season for Washington State was neither successful nor unprecendented. Discuss.

He was way off!!!! They were what 4-7 last year. They will be much better this year with more experience at the QB position now. No cake walk for us. We will have to bring our A game.

"Hey Rocky...watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat."

"Again?"

"I take a 7 and a half."

:)

:au::homer:

The thing that worries me a little is the fact that they run the spread offense and have many experienced Senior WR's. Hopefully CWM can make an early impression as DC, mixing up some blitzes to keep them off balance.

If their QB has time to throw, he should be able to find people open just based on the past pass D we have all been accustomed to seeing.

Having said that, if KI runs like he is capable of and the new OT's can settle in early, Auburn should still be able to score at least 20-28.

It really could turn into a shootout if the D isn't ready, but if they are it could be somewhere in the 27-10 range in favor of the good guys.

Archived