calvin booker

auwallace

It seems that an unjustified shot was taken at the Tech program, so I did I quick shot back

They are our rival...if you think all shots on the Internet need to be "justified" you are in for a huge shock.

BTW, since we are taking shots...has Reuben Houston gotten out of jail yet? Seems he did a good job trying to sell those 92 pounds of pot.

Just because Tech hasnt been competative with UGA since Gailey arrived doesnt mean the program as whole sucks.  Recent matchups, yeah Uga(g) does have Techs number b/c of Gailey. 

We have owned Tech since the 50's.

Say, before Tech beat us 3 times in 98,99, 00....when was the last time they beat us before that? Want to take a guess? 1990.

We have owned them for decades now and will continue for the upcoming decades.

If you want to debate entire historys, then Tech is one up.  222-0.  John Heisman.  Dodd.  The Flats.  4 NCs..  Need I continue?

4 NC's? :lol:

Tech fans love to claim all the NC's they won anything in yet don't want to let UGA fans claim any. Hell, if Tech has 4, we will claim 5....20, 27, 42, 46, 80....sound good?

Tech fans love to claim all the NC's they won anything in yet don't want to let UGA fans claim any. Hell, if Tech has 4, we will claim 5....20, 27, 42, 46, 80....sound good?

Sounds familiar to me. :o:puke: 12

Geesh............................. I HATE EM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, Southlink....but I hate Tech and the Dawgs)!!!!

But I pull for UGA when they play, cause of the SEC. If Clavin wants to play, go to UAB or somewhere else. Of course, I wish him well. He's a great guy. But I hate the bee's, and I wish we could play them every year. Last year was a lucky, first game draw. That game in October would have been a blow out for :au: .

Either way....good luck, Calvin.

Archived