Biggest loser ever

GalensGhost

Was driving to Baton Rouge Sunday afternoon and as I crossed from Mississippi to Louisiana, I encountered the world's biggest loser.

I first noticed him as I came up to pass on the Interstate. He was limping along at about 60 in the right hand lane in a mid 90s hunter green Ford Explorer. My attention was drawn to the white "Git-R-Done" sticker that covered his entire back window.

But there's more...

As I came up behind him, I noticed he had a Mississippi tag.

But there's more...

Not only was it a Mississippi tag, it was a Jeff Gordon NASCAR Mississippi tag.

But there's more...

On the back of his Explorer was a "Rainbow Warrior" sticker.

But there's more...

As I passed the guy I noted that he was driving with his window down. Wearing a camo cap and a camo shirt with the sleeves cut out of it.

But there's more...

As I passed the guy and looked to move to the right hand lane, I glanced in my rearview mirror. What was on the front of his vehicle? You guessed it! A Bama 12 National Championships tag.

Disclaimer - If the person described above is you, I regret any hurt feelings you may endure from my hooting, derisive laughter.

wow...he's the reason I came to the south...I wish I had seen him because then my mission would be done.

Disclaimer - I'm just kidding, I came to the south to get an Engineering degree and love Auburn!

DAMN!

I wuz gettin nervous till you mentioned that bammer tag.

You almost had me.............

Cant believe he was a Jeff Gordon fan...ida pegged him for a Junyah fan fo sho.

230344[/snapback]

The rainbow warrior thing sort of clinched it.

Maybe I'm a snob, but "Git-R-Done" is the hallmark of classlessness. Whenver I hear somebody say it, I want to smack them in the face with a shovel for perpetuating the stereotype of ignorant redneck southerners.

Maybe I'm a snob, but "Git-R-Done" is the hallmark of classlessness. Whenver I hear somebody say it, I want to smack them in the face with a shovel for perpetuating the stereotype of ignorant redneck southerners.

I completely agree. Theres no way to change peoples minds about the south as long as Larry the Cable guy is on tv...there's nothing wrong with southern pride/heritage...but that doesnt mean you have to act like youve never been in public before.

I completely agree. Theres no way to change peoples minds about the south as long as Larry the Cable guy is on tv...there's nothing wrong with southern pride/heritage...but that doesnt mean you have to act like youve never been in public before.

230383[/snapback]

Amen. It would be one thing if he was even funny, but IMO he's not. If you don't want to think at all maybe I could see how you would enjoy that but acting like white trash just isn't funny in my book.

Cant believe he was a Jeff Gordon fan...ida pegged him for a Junyah fan fo sho.

230344[/snapback]

The rainbow warrior thing sort of clinched it.

230362[/snapback]

Sima Da Na!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

230383[/snapback]

Amen. It would be one thing if he was even funny, but IMO he's not. If you don't want to think at all maybe I could see how you would enjoy that but acting like white trash just isn't funny in my book.

230384[/snapback]

Gee guys...give Larry a break...his sister has moles all over her. :lol:

:au::homer:

Sounds like the typical uater to me. You can ride on the interstate through bamaham and see 'em by the dozen. ;)

In the Trussville area there is an old beat up pickup truck that is hand painted crimson sh#@ red, has a rebel flag in the back window, Dale Earnhart #3's on the side windows, at least 10 bammar bumper stickers on the bumber and tail gate. All stickers are old and pealing. The front tag is a 12 mnc bent up tag.

But the kicker is the large bumber sticker that says "Bet my kid can whip your honor student".

This guy gives redneck white trash a bad name.

In the Trussville area there is an old beat up pickup truck that is hand painted crimson sh#@ red, has a rebel flag in the back window, Dale Earnhart #3's on the side windows, at least 10 bammar bumper stickers on the bumber and tail gate. All stickers are old and pealing. The front tag is a 12 mnc bent up tag.

But the kicker is the large bumber sticker that says "Bet my kid can whip your honor student".

230399[/snapback]

You beat me to that one. I saw him riding around town earlier this week. Wearing his finest wifebeater-T to boot.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Larry the Cable Guy is actually from Nebraska, which is clearly not the South. We really need to get that word out if it is true.

230399[/snapback]

You beat me to that one. I saw him riding around town earlier this week. Wearing his finest wifebeater-T to boot.

Also, I thought I read somewhere that Larry the Cable Guy is actually from Nebraska, which is clearly not the South. We really need to get that word out if it is true.

230407[/snapback]

Well kind of...

230399[/snapback]

230407[/snapback]

One of you really should get a picture of this truck and post it. :big:

230399[/snapback]

230407[/snapback]

Come on now...you didn't have to point out that the truck was from Trussville.

:au::nanner::au:

the "get-r-done" was funny when it came from larry the cable the firs time, but now it's ridiculously overused. kind of the like the dave chapelle\liljohn thing with "yeah!!!!" everytime i hear someone say that it makes me wanna cut someone (not really)

the "get-r-done" was funny when it came from larry the cable the firs time, but now it's ridiculously overused. kind of the like the dave chapelle\liljohn thing with "yeah!!!!"  everytime i hear someone say that it makes me wanna cut someone (not really)

230428[/snapback]

I agree about the cutting someone (really I will next time..I hope none of y'all are the one to do it)

the "get-r-done" was funny when it came from larry the cable the firs time, but now it's ridiculously overused. kind of the like the dave chapelle\liljohn thing with "yeah!!!!"  everytime i hear someone say that it makes me wanna cut someone (not really)

230428[/snapback]

I agree about the cutting someone (really I will next time..I hope none of y'all are the one to do it)

230439[/snapback]

yeah!!!yeah!!!yeah!!! :P

:big:

:poke:

230428[/snapback]

Both myself and my college roommate were in ROTC in college and were commissioned when we graduated. He's a bammer fan from Hamilton, AL...and a huge redneck operating on WAY too much testosterone...I'm talking Mark McGuire proportions here. Anyway, haven't seen the guy since college when out of the blue one day he calls to tell me he's being reassigned to Ft. Hood. So I do what any old friend would do and offer him a place to stay until he gets his own place, which took him over a month to do. Blue Collar Comedy had come out since we graduated and apparently the mechanism inside his head that recognizes humor had been replaced with "git-r-done." IT'S ALL I EVER HEARD FOR A MONTH while he was living with me. It usually preceeded him cracking open an ice cold Coors Light in a can which when finished immediately doubled as a Copenhagen spit can. I was really biting my tongue right before he bought his house. Don't get me wrong, he's one of my best friends but sometimes.......man. So yeah, everytime I hear "git-r-done" I want to cut somebody.

Totally off topic but I had a hall tree right inside the front door where I hung all my Auburn hats (about 4 usually). The second day he's living with me (in MY house mind you) I walk in and find that all my Auburn hats have been replaced with his sweat stained bammer hats and my huge, Auburn football helmet refrigerator magnet is missing. My hats had been stuffed underneath the hall tree where all the cob webs were. I saw red, not crimson, but fire red. So, he came home from work to find all his bammer crap out on the front lawn. He was angry at me (the nerve). I bluntly told him that the next time he touches my Auburn possessions in a disrespectful manner then I will promptly douse his bammer rubbish with Zippo lighter fluid and set fire to it ALL out on the street for all to see. Didn't have a problem after that. Bammers......sheesh. And then there was the time........ya know what, nevermind. I'm about to start a new topic in All Things Considered.

2004 Lsu game, I saw a cajun with the purple and yellow camo shirt (sleeves cut out of course)...had the chevy bowtie tattooed square in the middle of his chest. Damn near laughed all the way to Toomers. :thumbsup:

the "get-r-done" was funny when it came from larry the cable the firs time, but now it's ridiculously overused. kind of the like the dave chapelle\liljohn thing with "yeah!!!!"   everytime i hear someone say that it makes me wanna cut someone (not really)

230428[/snapback]

230439[/snapback]

chappellesshow.jpg

YEEEAAAAAAH!!! WHAT?! OKAAAAAAY!!!

Actually, I heard this on the radio the other day as an advertisement for.....drumroll......

A CHURCH!!!!! No joke.

When LSU plays there's this group of guys who dress up like pimps and they walk around with this fat hairy dude who dresses up like a chick in a small dress and a wig...yall seen them?...it aint pretty.

Archived