Neil Caudle

Tigerfan86

he has had a tough year with knee and finger surgery! I wish him a speedy recovery, he will be ok, he has to wear a cast for 2 weeks and then rehab for a month, so he should be ready for fall practice if he doesn't have any major problems with the surgery or rehab!

Guest Tigrinum Major
The kid is the next brodie croyle - we better have a good backup in a couple years

231657[/snapback]

And you are the next PowerI.

He's already injured both knees and had them repaired. They are probably stronger than the ones he was born with. I don't know the situation with the baseball injury, but it sounds like a batted ball off the hand. It isn't the end of the world.

You think AU has a solid backup to Cox on the Plains right now?

231657[/snapback]

One that could perfrom at Cox's level? No. One that could come in and not give the ballgame away? Yes. Blake Field. I haven't heard anything more out of Calvin Booker leaving. He might still be there. Ensminger in a true pinch. If that kid isn't studying the Auburn playbook right now, I would be surprised.

The kid is the next brodie croyle - we better have a good backup in a couple years

231657[/snapback]

He's already injured both knees and had them repaired. They are probably stronger than the ones he was born with. I don't know the situation with the baseball injury, but it sounds like a batted ball off the hand. It isn't the end of the world.

You think AU has a solid backup to Cox on the Plains right now?

231657[/snapback]

One that could perfrom at Cox's level? No. One that could come in and not give the ballgame away? Yes. Blake Field. I haven't heard anything more out of Calvin Booker leaving. He might still be there. Ensminger in a true pinch. If that kid isn't studying the Auburn playbook right now, I would be surprised.

231679[/snapback]

Ensminger has been studying the AU playbook since he was a soph in high school.

I'd say that Cox backing up Campbell last year would be the most skilled QB we've had in the number 2 spot.

Luckily we never had to find out how he would have fared.

231657[/snapback]

:puke:

I wouldn't worry about Caudle's injuries...We can rebuild him! We have the technology!!!!

231868[/snapback]

Yeah , but we're not supposed to be discussing it on open forums now are we?? lol

231657[/snapback]

Consider this - he just had his senior season of high school baseball ended prematurely by an injury, and you insult him like that? This kid is no Brodie! Besides, he was struck by a pitch, and not struck to the pitch.

Archived