Can anyone confirm

saniflush

got in a fight at the florabama this weekend and broke his hand. Supposedly it is on, dare I say it....TiderInsider. There I said it. Now I must go gargle with extra strength Listerine whille someone answers. (T.M. use some of that clout you have to get the straight poop)

Man, you went and got "TiderInsider" all over the server. Now got to go clean the thing again...

I've seen no official news link and therefore call it "unfounded rumor" until proven otherwise.

The version on Tidefans is that it was Mark Guillon who broke his hand after being hassled by a drunk who wouldn't stop badgering him. But like all rumors, no official links and lots of speculation, hearsay, "a friend of my sister's boyfriend's cousin" sort of thing.

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41689

Someone find us a news link (not another message board)...then I'll believe.

yeah he broke it in 3 places.

233517[/snapback]

THREE PLACES! Ouch! Thanks for confirming. I'm still looking for a link to post.

No need to worry. flipper can "coach" him back to health! :lol::lol::lol::poke:

With Tebow, I mean Mustain, I mean that Smelley kid, I mean that guy from Texas coming, none of this matters, the Heisman has already been engraved.

UAT has a QB??

233623[/snapback]

Yes I know it is hard to believe but they do have one. He was the guy curled up in the fetal position during the Iron bowl crying "please god make me a bird, so I can fly far, far away" :roflol: Sorry Forrest Gump was on TV the other day and that just scene was playing as I turned through.

UAT has a QB??

233623[/snapback]

Yes I know it is hard to believe but they do have one. He was the guy curled up in the fetal position during the Iron bowl crying "please god make me a bird, so I can fly far, far away" :roflol: Sorry Forrest Gump was on TV the other day and that just scene was playing as I turned through.

233670[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

@ Auburn, uat qbs are called "Tackling DUMMIES!" :roflol::roflol::roflol:

UAT has a QB??

233623[/snapback]

233670[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

@ Auburn, uat qbs are called "Tackling DUMMIES!" :roflol::roflol::roflol:

233677[/snapback]

Tim,

I guess this would be appropriate time for this....

bc12.JPG

UAT has a QB??

233623[/snapback]

Yeah he won the 4th quarter in the last Iron Bowl! :blink::rolleyes:

233691[/snapback]

Is he the guy the made that painting about??? Hail Mary to Moral Victory

UAT qb's and booze go together like peas and carrots. I had to do another Forrest Gump reference.

I thought Kevin Costner taught us all in Bull Durham that you never throw a :big: punch with your throwing hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UAT qb's and booze go together like peas and carrots. I had to do another Forrest Gump reference.

233761[/snapback]

Speaking of Forrest you want to know whats really sad. Proof of how not all but some bammers will buy into more self promotion of there "legacy" and/or "tradition", is I was told by a number of "fans" both young and old how they either remember him playing or they had seen clips of his game and he was just another in a long list of great players that cheated I mean played for Bahr. If I am lying I am dying guys.

233761[/snapback]

Speaking of Forrest you want to know whats really sad. Proof of how not all but some bammers will buy into more self promotion of there "legacy" and/or "tradition", is I was told by a number of "fans" both young and old how they either remember him playing or they had seen clips of his game and he was just another in a long list of great players that cheated I mean played for Bahr. If I am lying I am dying guys.

233865[/snapback]

:blink: You've got to be kidding me....

233761[/snapback]

233865[/snapback]

I remember him playing there too...only he wore the #12 back then if I remember correctly. He had a nickname, I believe it was Broadway Snake or something like that. :roflol:

:blink:   You've got to be kidding me....

233867[/snapback]

I really wish I was but no joke. :roflol:

So when is Bama going to have their Medal of Honor winner/Ping-Pong Champion/runner/pop guru as guest of honor for homecoming? :roflol:

I thought Kevin Costner taught us all in Bull Durham that you never throw a  :big: punch with your throwing hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

233788[/snapback]

Being a football player you figure he would have at least seen Neccesary Roughness once, and in the bar their QB starts to throw a punch then goes "this is my throwing hand" and leads with his left. :lol:

Archived