Matt Leinart money isn't everthing

jumbo

You guys have to agree that she is one of the hottest women in the world!!!!!!!

233790[/snapback]

Not even one of the hottest women in the room she is in right now. She is nothing but stupid, skanky and downright trashy. Vapid. A waste of oxygen. She would be like that even if she had nothing in the bank. Money can buy you a lot of things, but IQ points are not one of them.

The skanky designation is not even because of the sex tape. I can get past that - I am sure lots of people tape themselves doing (or not doing) whatever, and the only reason it's not a big deal is that they are not worth millions. But she dresses skanky, acts skanky, has no class or raising or manners and abuses that poor nasty little dog.

She isn't even that pretty - who couldn't make themselves look good with that much money and that much makeup and that much plastic surgery... She also takes all that money for granted - no charity work, no foundations, no using her largess for the benefit of others. Selfish and spoiled.

Gross is my final word. Just gross.

Matt could do so much better.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think i got an std from just reading this thread

233874[/snapback]

AUNation.com - STD free since 1968.

233876[/snapback]

But what about AUNation.net?

As for Matt, anyone have a mailing address for him? I want to send him some AJAX and penicillin.

Now, if you were the Dennis Green, would you not be worried that your 1st round draft pick that hasn't even hit a camp yet is "out with the stars" and dating a very well known partier? I would think that would be a bit distracting. I know you can't tell these guys who they can or can not see, but if I was his coach and not knowing how he will respond, I would be concerned.

Guest Tigrinum Major

233880[/snapback]

I hope you injure yourself.

233880[/snapback]

233882[/snapback]

If I do, can I file for Workers Comp?

...and abuses that poor nasty little dog...

233878[/snapback]

I completely forgot about "Tinkerbelle". ...and Paris isn't the only guilty one here. Why don't the PETA people go after all those Hollywood starlets that treat small dogs as nothing more than another piece of jewelry on their wrists? I'm sure the canines really enjoy being dragged through noisy nightclubs, paparazzi-infested red carpets, etc., sometimes comfined in a small pet-carry bag. :no:

But back to Paris. Here's a test for you sexually active single guys/gals: Just how much do you trust condoms?

233880[/snapback]

233882[/snapback]

If I do, can I file for Workers Comp?

233884[/snapback]

Not according to the documents I've read... :poke:

But back to Paris.  Here's a test for you sexually active single guys/gals: Just how much do you trust condoms?

.....About as far as I can throw them :roflol:

It must be the off season because this thread is about whether Paris Hilton is attractive/skanky/std infested or not.

It must be the off season because this thread is about whether Paris Hilton is attractive/skanky/std infested or not.

233916[/snapback]

Your point???...

And for the record, she is indeed a skank ;)

Guest Tigrinum Major
I hope he's got the sense to hit it a few times and run.

233947[/snapback]

I hope he's got the sense to not hit it at all and run now.

I heard that Paris only scored a 2 on the Wonderlic... Paris may be trying to increase her score via osmosis... :blink:

233995[/snapback]

Yeah, she tried this guy first but had no luck.

videofp7zo.jpg

Guys, guys... if we're gonna talk women on this football board, let's at least step up to the plate! If Matt had any sense at all, he'd be chasing Rachel McAdams or Jennifer Love Hewitt - somebody that at least has grace and charm within shouting distance... (Of course my first choice would be Audrey Hepburn but we'd have to put him in the time machine for that!)

As far as Paris goes... Matt needs to watch the tape of the BCS game with Texas and observe Mr. Young - RUN MATT RUN!

I hope he's got the sense to hit it a few times and run.

233947[/snapback]

I hope he's got the sense to not hit it at all and run now.

233952[/snapback]

Sorry, but I think she is fine as heck. A nasty skank, but fine as heck.

Guys, guys... if we're gonna talk women on this football board, let's at least step up to the plate! If Matt had any sense at all, he'd be chasing Rachel McAdams or Jennifer Love Hewitt - somebody that at least has grace and charm within shouting distance... (Of course my first choice would be Audrey Hepburn but we'd have to put him in the time machine for that!)

As far as Paris goes... Matt needs to watch the tape of the BCS game with Texas and observe Mr. Young - RUN MATT RUN!

234004[/snapback]

Is Hewitt still doing that terrible, terrible CBS show?

I think it was a "different" sort of lick that she has her abilities in.

234002[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::big:

You guys have to agree that she is one of the hottest women in the world!!!!!!!

233790[/snapback]

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no...I don't. Cute...but not even really pretty. :)

:au::homer:

I just caught Paris in that awful horror flick House of Wax last night.

She's got some attributes, but she dropped a couple of notches in my book with her "performance" in that film.

Archived