Matt Leinart money isn't everthing

jumbo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leinart is dating Paris

I guess the 10 million that he lost by staying at USC doesn't matter when you are dating Paris Hilton, a million dollar hottie! :big:

233713[/snapback]

My hate for Leinart has now reached epic levels.

233715[/snapback]

Actually, this makes me feel a little (not much) sympathy for him--being another of Paris' baubles until she decides to toss him. Can there be a higher maintenance woman in the world? ...good luck with that, Matt.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Just goes to show that any fat, cross-eyed kid now has hope that one day, he, too, might be able to bed a Hollywood skank.

I've seen the video GG, I doubt you wanna be baubled by her. You might die of boredom or catch something.

I've seen the video GG, I doubt you wanna be baubled by her. You might die of boredom or catch something.

233760[/snapback]

I'm old and desperate. She's nubile, tan and pretty adventurous.

I'd be happy if she wanted to lounge around the hotel suite all day in the nude and occasionally take time for baubling. Oh yes, I would.

I'd take a shot of it and if need be, get a shot after.

Did you see the video?  I could stand to be a bauble for a couple of weeks or months.

233730[/snapback]

See, I know I wouldn't even last a couple of weeks. Admittedly I have nothing to go by except her public persona, but I'd wager that within a day or so she'd toss me aside because I wouldn't kowtow to her every whim. She doesn't strike me as the sort that has much patience with a toy that might disagree with her.

...but a few hours wouldn't be so bad, I suppose. ;)

Let's hope she's taken ballroom dancing lessons at some point.

Just think, Jessica Simpson's probably next...

You guys have to agree that she is one of the hottest women in the world!!!!!!!

233790[/snapback]

Duh, what's hot about her? She can't cook, doesn't dig worms & has no bass boat! What is there to do with a woman like that?????

233790[/snapback]

No but I would agree she is one of the easiest...................

Just be clear about this...She is not a slut. She is a b*tch.

A slut sleeps with everyone.

A b*tch sleeps with everyone except me. :D

233790[/snapback]

I'll admit she just doesn't do anything for me plus, from the video excerpt I saw, she appears to be pretty dead in the lovin' department.

If Paris Hilton is one of the hottest women in the world, there is hope for me yet...

I just don't see what is hot about her...uhh, unless you are talking friction type heat.

233760[/snapback]

Yes..but think about this:

1. You would be da man to all your friends

2. Sequel

One night= :thumbsup:

Girlfriend= :thumbsdown:

Guest Tigrinum Major

233790[/snapback]

No, no, we don't.

She is famous and blonde, which raises her hotness perception, but her face looks like she is half asleep all the time and her body is nothing to write home about, regardless of how much she likes to show it off.

She is far from one of the hottest women on the planet. Unless you mean it in some sort of skanky, trashy kind of way.

Paris Hilton is diseased

Part of the ongoing drama involving Paris Hilton and Brian Quintana - a former close friend of Hiltons who recently won a restraining order against her, keeping her at least 100 yards away at all times - is that Quintana testified that his relationship with Hilton turned ugly after Quintana informed Stavros Niarchos, Hiltons boyfriend at the time, that she had an STD. Quintana said:

"I wanted him to be aware of it--that she had herpes. To make sure he didn't catch anything. He informed me that he was [aware]." Quintana testified that Hilton overheard the conversation and became furious. According to E! Online:

"She said, 'This is between the three of us; if this gets out you're a f*cking dead man,'" Quintana said. He claimed that after the exchange, he began receiving suspicious phone calls and started to believe his life was in "imminent danger." Quintana further alleged Hilton "has a drug and alcohol problem, some rather shady associates and is known for erratic behavior."

I find this hard to believe. Paris Hilton isn't even married, how could she have caught a sexually transmitted disease. bull**** like this really makes me question the tabloids sometimes.  the last paragraph is SARCASM

Think twice my friends, some things don't wash off.

Link

she is NOT the hottest woman in the world. In fact, she's a bit "passed around." God Bless you Matt....you'll need it.

She looks like a ferret to me.... I could easily walk on campus right now and find a girl in no time that would look ten fold to her.

Guest Tigrinum Major
i think i got an std from just reading this thread

233874[/snapback]

AUNation.net - STD free since 1968.

Archived