Bo #34 RB

Tigerfan86

He's got the right name and number:

http://www.auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect....=1&pr_key=49336

234014[/snapback]

Man, that boy's got a tall head.

234020[/snapback]

YIKES!! :blink:

Looks like Frankenstein, or is it Franck-in-steen?

Looks like a Perfect fit.........I like the way he hits the holes, kinda too high, but still fast and hard.....He also has awesome Hip flexability. Wherever he ends up he'll be a Great Player.

Florida is absolutely stacked with RBs this year. We've offered atleast 5 from that state alone I believe.

I'm actually surprised at the number of RB's we've already offered. Since we're quickly gaining national attention as a RB-producing powerhouse combined with the early estimate that we'll only sign one RB this year, you'd think the staff would be more selective at this stage.

Florida is absolutely stacked with RBs this year.  We've offered atleast 5 from that state alone I believe.

I'm actually surprised at the number of RB's we've already offered.  Since we're quickly gaining national attention as a RB-producing powerhouse combined with the early estimate that we'll only sign one RB this year, you'd think the staff would be more selective at this stage.

234233[/snapback]

I was thinking exactly the same thing......I guess it's good that we're going after that many, because a few of them won't qualify and/or sign with another school.

Guest Tigrinum Major
I was thinking exactly the same thing......I guess it's good that we're going after that many, because a few of them won't qualify and/or sign with another school.

234328[/snapback]

Exactly...if you don't believe all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea, just remember the names Shula and Tebow.

Archived