New UAT tradition

WarTiger

EVerybody here knows about their "ELephant Walk" that they modeled from Auburns Tiger Walk. So, what i want to hear now, is what Auburn tradition will the UATers copy next?? Here's my guess.....

They started the craptacular " Elephant Walk" recently so by the 10-0 mark in Tuscaloosa they'll have a baby elephant that circles the field to the chant of "roll tide" and then to finish it off it'll go to midfield and crap on the bammer logo. :lol:

thoughts??

How about the annual pre-season "The NCAA Screwed Us--We Were Innocent" bonfire?

Of course, their quadrennial "Let's Find A New Coach" Talent Search should be resurrected in another year or so.

And don't forget their new game show: "Name That Minor Bowl".

Oh, and here's another....He's (insert every Future UAT player here)gonna be our next heisman winner....wait....FIRST, well you get the idea

"Dumbo" Everybody knows Elephants Can't FLY!!!!

235049[/snapback]

Tell that to "DUMBO"... :lol::lol: Who knows, with the bammers and their toilet paper and tide box on a stick, they'll make a paper mache elephant and tether them to cables to circle the field.... OF course, an AUBURN grad will have to handle the cable(wire) installlation because the bammers would screw it up, kinda like their stadium expansion... :lol::lol:

OK...worded it incorrectly. I meant to say they'd have to have an Auburn grad do the work for them like they are with the stadium expansion. Its my understanding the firm handling their stadium expansion is owned and operated by an auburn grad.... My sentence structure was just wrong...sorry about that... :) You get the idea now??

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want ANYthing that is named after a fraternity hazing activity associated with my school. But I guess if the shoe fits...

OK...worded it incorrectly.  I meant to say they'd have to have an Auburn grad do the work for them like they are with the stadium expansion.  Its my understanding the firm handling their stadium expansion is owned and operated by an auburn grad....  My sentence structure was just wrong...sorry about that... :)   You get the idea now??

235103[/snapback]

kinda like how denny chimes has eagles around one of the ledges on it because it was built by an AU grad? their 2 biggest landmarks have been done by people with AU degrees... classic

OK...worded it incorrectly.  I meant to say they'd have to have an Auburn grad do the work for them like they are with the stadium expansion.  Its my understanding the firm handling their stadium expansion is owned and operated by an auburn grad....   My sentence structure was just wrong...sorry about that... :)   You get the idea now??

235103[/snapback]

kinda like how denny chimes has eagles around one of the ledges on it because it was built by an AU grad? their 2 biggest landmarks have been done by people with AU degrees... classic

235146[/snapback]

What firm have you heard is owned/run by an AU grad? Architect or structural engineer I would assume...just wondering which one it is you're referring to. I think you may have been misinformed.

What other building there was done by an AU grad? My guess is the basketball arena...

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't want ANYthing that is named after a fraternity hazing activity associated with my school.  But I guess if the shoe fits...

235130[/snapback]

Great - Auburn "locks up" as they take the field, so now uat is going to come out of the locker room with the rugby zulu version of the "Elephant Walk"? You know, the Iron Bowl will be played on a late November evening, likely with a palpable chill in the air - and then their excuse will be that they spent the entire first half trying to explain the concept of shrinkage from Seinfeld - and perhaps they will get a new mascot from the newspaper - the Costanza tide?

I'm waiting for them to start "locking up" and walking out of the tunnel instead of running.

235606[/snapback]

C'mon man..."locking up" is what the Tuscaloosa police dept. does to them in the offseason.

I'm waiting for them to start "locking up" and walking out of the tunnel instead of running.

235606[/snapback]

C'mon man..."locking up" is what the Tuscaloosa police dept. does to them in the offseason.

235607[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Archived