caleb king...

AUHansel

If Dwyer picks UGA in a few days, that means UGA is 100% out of the race with King.

That is what I hear. Dwyer to :uga: and King is visiting :sc: and ND. I am hoping for Zienmba and Burns now.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dwyer picks UGA in a few days, that means UGA is 100% out of the race with King.

That is what I hear. Dwyer to :uga: and King is visiting :sc: and ND. I am hoping for Zienmba and Burns now.

Quitter. Are you scared of recruiting against USC and ND? Let's put the full court press on King and show him how we consistently send quality RBs to the NFL.

Quitter. Are you scared of recruiting against USC and ND? Let's put the full court press on King and show him how we consistently send quality RBs to the NFL.

I read that King wishes to attend a school that features one back ... with the RB talent at AU he might be frightened off.

UGA may have to go for Plan C

Dwyer to Tech will happen on Aug. 31st

King to AU, imo

I certainly hope you are right! :au:

Guys, we have Lester, Tate etc. already. We are pretty loaded at rb, how much playing time can we offer to him?

No quitter here just dont want to waste time with a recruit that will likely be going to another college.

No quitter here just dont want to waste time with a recruit that will likely be going to another college.

Likely going to another college? Nope. Auburn has a GREAT chance at King. Does anyone REALLY expect him to go to USC? No way. They recruiting something like 2-3 stud RBs last year, this year they already have Marc Tyler and Broderick Green (although I can see Green switching). Dont forget they still have guys like Chauncey Washington etc. King wont end up at USC. Notre Dame presents more of a threat, but its still one I have a hard time seeing. We've been recruiting King for what? Nearly 3 years now? Notre Dame landed Aldridge last year and their offense will ALWAYS focus on bringing hype to the QB.

King to AU.

I only see the SC and ND visits as "Lets eat some Filet and Lobster and go to Parties cause they'll treat me like the King I am" (get it..lol..King? Anyone? Beuler? Beuler?..moving on) If I were a 5star Running Back I'd milk it too... In King's situation you HAVE to take visits to the big guys. You can be looking at only Auburn and Georgia...but that gives you 3 visits to go and live it up.

IF it is Dwyer to UGA, then its King to AU...If its Dwyer to GT, then its still a close race.

:cheer::au::cheer:

There is a SEC recruiting Blitz feature on rivals right now saying it's looking more and more likely that Auburn can land this kid. Awesome!

Guys, we have Lester, Tate etc. already. We are pretty loaded at rb, how much playing time can we offer to him?

I don't care who we have on the depth chart. We've played two star running backs before. Hes the nations top back and that probably means he could start anywhere in the nation regardless of who is ahead of him. If you've seen the videos he looks like a Reggie Bush type. Fast with insane cuts.

http://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=575866

Based on new information obtained from sources today, it's looking more and more likely that Auburn will be the destination for Norcross (Ga.) Greater Atlanta Christian running back Caleb King. It's not a done deal and things could change, but things are certainly looking good for the Tigers at this point … Another Tigers running back target Enrique Davis had his second 99-yard touchdown run of his career (he also had one last year) in a jamboree game last week. He finished with 160 yards on seven carries.

FYI. this was written by "JC Shurburtt" major :ua: tool-BOX. He is the guy blamed for the CW de-starring right after he committed to :au::realmad:

I guess what I am saying is this COULD be real important if :ua: tool-BOX is saying he might be going to :au:

Caleb King is the #1 rated RB in the Country... ;)

http://auburn.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?...mp;pr_key=39796

It only makes sense that the #1 RB in the nation would want to come to RB Univ. :cheer:

I've got a lot of friends at UGA that laugh at me when I call AU "Tailback U." I think since our recent success in college and the NFL with Davis, Rudi, Caddy, and Ronnie (not to mention the past success) that it is safe to call AU "Running Back" or "Tailback" University.

It only makes sense that the #1 RB in the nation would want to come to RB Univ. :cheer:

I've got a lot of friends at UGA that laugh at me when I call AU "Tailback U." I think since our recent success in college and the NFL with Davis, Rudi, Caddy, and Ronnie (not to mention the past success) that it is safe to call AU "Running Back" or "Tailback" University.

Who do they think is Tailback U? are they serious? Rivals just did an article and I can't remember who won but we were second based on the fact that Caddy and Ronnie were only rookies last year (the article said that within 5 years if Caddy and Ronnie continue in the direction they were going that we would be RBU). I don't even think Georgia was mentioned. Frankly UGA is where Running backs go to languish in obscurity. Tell your friends to wake up and get a clue.

BTW: Dwyer commits tomorrow to either UGA or GT...everyone thinks its GT but we're "locks" (as much of a lock as you can get with recruiting) with King if Dwyer goes to UGA...

That is all

Dwyer is not going to UGA! It's going to be close and come down to AU and UGA with king. I think Dwyer goes to GaTech. E Davis not sure of yet but thinking Fla. We'll know by Thursday @ 3:30 which direction we'll be headed in B)

A great back welcomes the challenge and the competition........a smart one values a good education too....like at AUBURN! :cheer::)

In case you didnt know.......

Caleb King transferred from parkview Highschool in South Georgia to Greater Atlanta Christian. He is even better know that he is playing against private schools.....

Now, here the sad part-

This Friday, my walker wolverines (im a freshman, but play varsity because we are small and a private school_ will be playing GAC and Caleb King. ill let you know how he looks when we play him. GAC jumped from unranked to #2 in the state for class AA when King came to GAC. Walker is unranked and im not likeing our chances on Friday, but at least ill get to see him

PS: when we are shaking hands after that game, ill tell him to go to auburn.

Caleb King transferred from parkview Highschool in South Georgia

Parkview is in Gwinnett County in north metro atlanta, not south georgia. Not very far from GAC actually.

Caleb King transferred from parkview Highschool in South Georgia

Parkview is in Gwinnett County in north metro atlanta, not south georgia. Not very far from GAC actually.

crap, my bad! lol...

Archived