caleb king...

AUHansel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The news that I'm hearing is not good at all. You'll :puke: when you hear it.

We have a good group of RB's, even if CK doesn't sign with us... Coming to a RB university is a right choice a clever RB will make... :)

Care to elaborate, or are you gonna make me sit here and refresh this page all day?

Seems to be true.

Appearently Caleb has had a change of mind the last few weeks. The injury seems to have had an effect on him.

Care to elaborate, or are you gonna make me sit here and refresh this page all day?

Seems to be true.

Appearently Caleb has had a change of mind the last few weeks. The injury seems to have had an effect on him.

Where are we hearing all this? Not doubting, just curious to know more.

The "War Room" is saying that they have the "inside poop"on King and Eric Berry. I don't have membership....do any of ya'll? :blink:

'

Seems to be true.

Where are we hearing all this? Not doubting, just curious to know more.

Insiders over at Scout's Auburn board. Theres been heavy Caleb King talk today. Appearently Caleb may be close to a decision and could commit in the next week or so (as opposed to the previous plan to commit on Signing Day). He appears to be more afraid now at competition at AU and might just end up at UGA.

Sorry Chad, busy all day. Metafour is right, word is he'll probably announce next week. Seems the competition angle got to him more than most thought it would. Tate speaking out a little probably didn't help either. I would say more but I think that would probably get me in trouble with someone. I will tell tell you :ua: is not in the picture. Having Enrique on board will make this pill a little easier to swallow.

If this is true I'm surprised that a little competition scared CK off so quick. I personally think he's going to be a top RB where ever he lands. I also think Auburn will be just fine in the coming years at RB.

No worries, would love to have him but I think we're doing just fine as is.

If this is true I'm surprised that a little competition scared CK off so quick. I personally think he's going to be a top RB where ever he lands. I also think Auburn will be just fine in the coming years at RB.

I'm with you, I just don't won't to face him for the next 4 years B)

I think his injury got him really worried. Before his injury he was something like #5 in the Nation and the top RB, not he looks that he's only the 9th rated RB and that the #3 RB is actually going to Auburn. That scares some people.

According to Eddie Gran last spring they were going after either Dwyer, Davis ,or King. He didn't care which they got and he was perfectly happy with any of the three. He didn't expect to get more than one of them.

And it's not as though it will be easy to get on the field at UGA. Aren't Lumpkin and at least one of the other two Jr's?

Wonder if a King commitment to UGA would help woo Eric Berry away from UT.

Not with Richt there.

Well, it doesn't sound like he'll be there long. Just until Bobby Bowden decides to retire.

Chances of Richt leaving for FSU are less than Tubs leaving for FSU

Not with Richt there.

Well, it doesn't sound like he'll be there long. Just until Bobby Bowden decides to retire.

four 10 win seasons and 2 SEC Championships in 5 years. He isn't going anywhere.

Not with Richt there.

four 10 win seasons and 2 SEC Championships in 5 years. He isn't going anywhere.

You're right. My agent says I have that job wrapped up. :big:;)

Link, you heard anything about an announcement yet?

Was going to be after the AU game or like the day after if we had lost

Now, it is going to be a little later, not sure the exact date.

But, it is a done deal per Scott Kennedy on Scout.com

Archived