caleb king...

AUHansel

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Info...He came with his brother and mother... Enjoyed the game and Tiger walk...and then showed his mom around campus after attending a BBQ....

Needless to say...pretty standard stuff and CK still is keeping his cards close to his chest...

Seems like people are confident that we'll either get CK or ED...

Info...He came with his brother and mother... Enjoyed the game and Tiger walk...and then showed his mom around campus after attending a BBQ....

Needless to say...pretty standard stuff and CK still is keeping his cards close to his chest...

I say Enrique, I am getting pretty good with the latino names now. Prechae Rodriguez, Rodriguez Smith, Enrique Davis.

I say Enrique, I am getting pretty good with the latino names now. Prechae Rodriguez, Rodriguez Smith, Enrique Davis.

We're one Eduardo from a Menudo.

We're one Eduardo from a Menudo.

Exactimundo!

Both are very good. What ever happened to us recruiting Noel Divine? Did he not show any interest?

Rivals is saying (on the hot board) that Davis looks like he'll be a tiger and that he would probably commit before King. If he does, I don't see King keeping us on his list.

Isn't Caleb King the #1 RB in the nation? Isn't he real good friends with Brad Lester?

I mean, no disrespect to Enrique or anything... but isn't Caleb King a top 5 player overall in the nation?

Rivals has him rated as the #1 RB. Scout has him rated as the #2 RB & the #3 player nationally.

• 2 weeks later...

Caleb King is obviously CTT's #1 recruiting target this year. I was at the Greater Atlanta Christian School vs Buford game last Friday night and CCT was there on the sideline. Some of my friends talked to him. For the record, King did not do too much that night due to a very good Buford D-line, but King did take a pitch and rolled out to his right and threw a strike for a TD.

• 2 weeks later...

Just filling people in with what I know.

Brad Lester's mom tailgated with us for the Arkansas game. Brad post-tailgated for a while after the game.

Brad's mom said that Caleb goes over to their house in ATL all the time, and was there the day before I spoke with her. According to her, Caleb is pretty much 100% sold on Auburn.

According to her, Caleb is pretty much 100% sold on Auburn.

Worst kept secret in football recruiting IMO.

Theres been some recent "Caleb is super high on UF" rumours but they make no sense. Why would he want to go to UF for the next 4 years where he'd be a part of the Tim Tebow passing clinic? UF hardly runs the ball anyway, then you factor in that Tebow is likely to run SEVERAL times a game himself and the picture is pretty clear...

• 3 weeks later...

CK lost a star and dropped to the #78 prospect in the new Rivals rankings...

All signs point to Auburn :)

Lee Ziemba dropped 18 spots...another hint that he's Auburn

Enrique Davis is up to #28 and is the highest 4* prospect...

Very very intersting

CK lost a star and dropped to the #78 prospect in the new Rivals rankings...

All signs point to Auburn :)

Lee Ziemba dropped 18 spots...another hint that he's Auburn

Enrique Davis is up to #28 and is the highest 4* prospect...

Very very intersting

Did he drop because of his knee injury?

He actually dropped to 73, but either way, thats a huge drop. I guess because of his injury, but he also isn't on a powerhouse team this season, even though his former team isn't doing well this season.

He actually dropped to 73, but either way, thats a huge drop. I guess because of his injury, but he also isn't on a powerhouse team this season, even though his former team isn't doing well this season.

Didn't their reasoning have more to do with underperforming even after he moved to a less competitive division? And they say he's added weight and lost quickness.

I hadn't heard the Enrique Davis might skyrocket like this, but that's impressive. He certainly has the physical tools you want to see, and there aren't too many high end combinations of speed and strength in this year's class.

if he only his knee would have been hurt when My Walker High School Wolverines played em. Haha, joking.

Well guys, iv seen this kid play and he is the real deal, his siggy move is the cut-back and he is a beast at it...some people say that when you get hurt you come back stronger, if this proves true in Caleb's case then he will win the heisman. Write it down. :au::au::au::au:

some people say that when you get hurt you come back stronger

who says that? From what I've seen is that knee injuries take a lot away from a players ability. I'm not sure what his injury is exactly but its never good for a running back to have a knee injury.

who says that? From what I've seen is that knee injuries take a lot away from a players ability. I'm not sure what his injury is exactly but its never good for a running back to have a knee injury.

It wasn't a knee injury, he broke a bone in his leg. In other words: its nothing to worry about.

well hell if a broken leg is gonna have him come back stronger, then lets go ahead and break his other leg too then. i mean he'll be unstopable and at least he'll get a wheelchair instead of crutches.

j/k

It wasn't a knee injury, he broke a bone in his leg. In other words: its nothing to worry about.

Sounds like its similiar to the injury Carnell had when he was here. He came back fine.

if he only his knee would have been hurt when My Walker High School Wolverines played em. Haha, joking.

Well guys, iv seen this kid play and he is the real deal, his siggy move is the cut-back and he is a beast at it...some people say that when you get hurt you come back stronger, if this proves true in Caleb's case then he will win the heisman. Write it down. :au::au::au::au:

They say that broken bones grow back stronger, its when you tear ligaments that you become susceptible to doing it again.

BTW, Go Walton High School. Wheeler can, in the immortal words of Eric Cartman, suck my b......

:poke:

Archived