94 AU lsu game on turner south at 8 cst

bammanmr

what channel is turner south?? I thought all those channels were now under the FOX Sports name?? I have dish network and can't find it....

Guest Tigrinum Major
what channel is turner south?? I thought all those channels were now under the FOX Sports name??  I have dish network and can't find it....

242437[/snapback]

Channel 43 on OTELCO basic cable. Sorry if this doesn't help you.

what channel is turner south?? I thought all those channels were now under the FOX Sports name??  I have dish network and can't find it....

242437[/snapback]

Channel 43 on OTELCO basic cable. Sorry if this doesn't help you.

242438[/snapback]

nope... No help at all... :(

242437[/snapback]

On DishNetwork...Turner South is channel 437.

The game that proved uat's Curley Halman was not qualified to be a coach.

242437[/snapback]

On DishNetwork...Turner South is channel 437.

242538[/snapback]

thanks chief....too late for that one, but will remember it for next time.. :) thanks...

my grandmother died the next day, and that will always be a special game to me. She LOVED Auburn football, and it was only fitting that something bizzare happened in the last game before she died. Not to mention the fact it was probably the greatest defensive games in college football history...

Archived