Peace Activists turn violent

DKW 86

http://media.steamboatpilot.com/drudge/37737.html

Maybe they need to redifne their version of Peace.

242475[/snapback]

I blame that b*****d Murtha--- and the librul media!!! :homer:;)

242488[/snapback]

Well, you one thing we know, the liberal media will not report this.

This not the first time peace activists have became violent. They tend to become verbally abusive towards anybody that opposes them and they hope to incite some kind of violent reaction thinking "it proves their point"

"Loving, peaceful" groups such as PETA and Greenpeace have a history of being abusive and violent for their cause.

242475[/snapback]

242488[/snapback]

This not the first time peace activists have became violent. They tend to become verbally abusive towards anybody that opposes them and they hope to incite some kind of violent reaction thinking "it proves their point"

"Loving, peaceful" groups such as PETA and Greenpeace have a history of being abusive and violent for their cause.

242492[/snapback]

Actually, the AP has the story, not that it is big news. No arrests were even made. To call these folks "peace activists" is misleading. They may call it a "peace gathering", but this is a group of hippies that gather every year on public lands to revel in hippiedom. I doubt many of them even vote. They've been doing it for years, in times of peace, times of war, blah, blah, blah...

242475[/snapback]

242488[/snapback]

242492[/snapback]

Actually, the AP has the story, not that it is big news. No arrests were even made. To call these folks "peace activists" is misleading. They may call it a "peace gathering", but this is a group of hippies that gather every year on public lands to revel in hippiedom. I doubt many of them even vote. They've been doing it for years, in times of peace, times of war, blah, blah, blah...

242494[/snapback]

Hippiedom? :lol: I like that one. I'll have to add that to my vocabulary.

Tex is right about the group. They only get together to be radical and sometimes violent. I guess they are leftover Weathermen or whatever.

But the point is that NO ONE was arrested. No one reported it either.

Tex is right about the group. They only get together to be radical and sometimes violent. I guess they are leftover Weathermen or whatever.

242569[/snapback]

You know. If I threw a rock at you, I would be charged with attempted murder. So in my opinion, these people were attempting to to kill a law officer. It should be justified to shoot back and kill anyone who threw a rock. We are so "socially correct" in this country that we would have a police officer die rather than protect himself. DISGUSTING.

242569[/snapback]

We are so "socially correct" in this country that we would have a police officer die rather than protect himself. DISGUSTING.

242666[/snapback]

Hmmmmm, it might just be me, but, I think this comment has some relevance in another topic as well.

Archived