Auburn's season now?

TigerOne

Look how positive we all are. That is how it is gonna affect the players. I and the rest of the Auburn Nation am still very excited about the upcoming season. The cool thing is that those Bammers are loving this. I LOVE THAT THEY ARE LOVING THIS!!!! That way, they will be even more blistered when we spank that ass in November! Plus, I think that this is BS anyway. How many people took organic gardening at Auburn? Every university under the sun has "crip courses" that are easy to boost GPAs, and I don't figure this to be any different than those. :au:

Look how positive we all are.  That is how it is gonna affect the players.  I and the rest of the Auburn Nation am still very excited about the upcoming season.  The cool thing is that those Bammers are loving this.  I LOVE THAT THEY ARE LOVING THIS!!!!  That way, they will be even more blistered when we spank that ass in November!  Plus, I think that this is BS anyway.  How many people took organic gardening at Auburn?  Every university under the sun has "crip courses" that are easy to boost GPAs, and I don't figure this to be any different than those. :au:

247990[/snapback]

Amen brother!!! We don't want no stinkin' pessimists around here.

Archived