anyone hear the espn radio show

tombigbeetiger

yesterday morning?....i don't even remember the a-hole's name but he is on right before doug gottlieb....anyway, he was spewing garbage, outright lies and half-truths about our situation.....he was making it appear that players were not going to class at all,grades given for no work, classes set up just for athletes,ect....a man called from tuskegee and was attempting to correct him on his false statements....he cut him off and would not even discuss it with the man....smear job....i have no reason to think that this mad-on that i have had over the last 4 days will go away anytime soon

yesterday morning?....i don't even remember the a-hole's name but he is on right before doug gottlieb....anyway, he was spewing garbage, outright lies and half-truths about our situation.....he was making it appear that players were not going to class at all,grades given for no work, classes set up just for athletes,ect....a man called from tuskegee and was attempting to correct him on his false statements....he cut him off and would not even discuss it with the man....smear job....i have no reason to think that this mad-on that i have had over the last 4 days will go away anytime soon

248807[/snapback]

Let me reiterate what I've been saying for years now..."ESPN SU*KS!!!!"

:au::homer:

The host you're speaking about was John Kincade. Kincade has a weekend gig on ESPN radio, and a weekday gig as the co-host with Buck Belue of the "Buck & Kincade Show" on 680TheFan in Atlanta.

Kincade regularly runs roughshod over his callers and openly shows disrespect towards them. He's sort of the "bad cop" to Belue's "good cop" routine on their show.

JMO, but I thought Gottleib's comments were far more caustic and misrepresentive than those made by JK.

I'm sure the staff at ESPN loves us since Coach Tubs called them out last year about the undue influence they have on the game. However, he didn't say anything that wasn't true or that every other coach in the country wishes they had the stones to say.

The host you're speaking about was John Kincade.  Kincade has a weekend gig on ESPN radio, and a weekday gig as the co-host with Buck Belue of the "Buck & Kincade Show" on 680TheFan in Atlanta.

Kincade regularly runs roughshod over his callers and openly shows disrespect towards them.  He's sort of the "bad cop" to Belue's "good cop" routine on their show.

JMO, but I thought Gottleib's comments were far more caustic and misrepresentive than those made by JK.

248817[/snapback]

Kincade's a freaking MORON.

You are right about Gottleib. He is standing in for Stephen A. Smith on "Quite Frankly" and busted AU's chops with nothing more than the same thing he read. Then he goes on to say tha it gives HIM, the former student athlete, a bad name and that he is upset about it. Moron did not even investigate. Just spewed out the same garbage. Freaking hack.

I'd love to see one of these journalist throw out their college transcript for us to view. Especially any one that was a college athlete claiming others are making them look bad.

What's funny is media people love to go to town on anyone's major they can find somehting to pick on, but the second someone calls in to make a comment about a journalism degree they cut people off and won't have any of it. I think its because they're afraid people might actually realize journalism degrees aren't worth much.

Archived