Auburn Practice video

DKW 86

Excellent David...thanks! :)

:au::homer:

Tell Brodie Croyle that. :roflol: Believe me when I say, that wasn't a full scrimmage, it looked like a receiver's practice. It's amazing what a little pressure on the QB will do. Game intensity is not there. Not to worry, butterflies will help.

Either our receivers are THAT good or our DB's are THAT bad.

WR's have a tremendous advantage on one on one drills. The QB has as much time as he needs and the WR's aren't worried about rushing to get open.

With that being said, the WR's looked great. They look extremely quick and there were some good catches as well as good looking throws. These were just the highlights though as I am sure there were a lot of not so good plays also.

Either our receivers are THAT good or our DB's are THAT bad.

WR's have a tremendous advantage on one on one drills. The QB has as much time as he needs and the WR's aren't worried about rushing to get open.

With that being said, the WR's looked great. They look extremely quick and there were some good catches as well as good looking throws. These were just the highlights though as I am sure there were a lot of not so good plays also.

That is the way I feel. Who was that that Cole Bennett smacked to the ground?? Looked like Groves?? #54?? WOW!!

Archived