Example of Bammer clASS

TrueBlue72

WarTim...

I think it should be contingent upon what the kids want to study as to which school they should choose.

For example: If my kid wanted to study Communications, Business, Law, Education I would suggest Bama

On the other hand: Pharmacy, Vet Medicine, Engineering, Computer Science I would suggest AU

Both schools excel at almost entirely different things.

Thats awful.. I can't believe somebody would attack his own family because of losing a stupid football game.....Crazy...

That's the kind of stupid ****** you don't wish on any fan base...the dude is a complete wack job.

I really don't see what the big deal is here. The son was 20 years old, had wrecked several cars recently, had no job and asked his dad for the car keys right after Bama lost in OT. Something tells me Dad just wanted to scare him.

If I was on the jury I would say NOT GUILTY.

Yeah, that certainly excuses a gunshot fired inches from his head... :roll: Surely I missed a sarcasm tag in that post...

I don't know if attempted murder is an appropriate legal charge because murder requires premeditation and I doubt Mr. Overreaction could even spell the word in his inebriated condition...attempted manslaughter, however, is not out of line. You shoot at someone and you could kill them whether you mean to or not.

I really don't see what the big deal is here. The son was 20 years old, had wrecked several cars recently, had no job and asked his dad for the car keys right after Bama lost in OT. Something tells me Dad just wanted to scare him.

This has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever read on AUN since I started posting here. That is something I would expect to hear from Tigah. There is NO excuse for that kind of behavior. If I was on the jury I would hope he gets charged with Felonies Attempted Murder in the 2nd degree, Aggravated Assult, illegal use of a firearm, disturbing the peace, Domestic Battery, and whatever else they can think of. I know Attempted murder, Aggravated Assault alone should get the dad about 50 years in prision if convicted, and probably life if he was a convicted felon before this.

I just don't think it was a big deal. This stuff hapeens all the time and there are more important things to worry about than some domestic dispute.

BTW, you can't dodge a bullet so I doubt the dad wanted to kill him. What do you want to do with the guy, put him in prison for the rest of his life and bankrupt the family in the process?

Sure hope you don't have or ever have any kids of your own if you think this is acceptable behavior. So, because he was 20, and had wrecked several cars already, and had no job, it was ok to pull a gun on him AND pull the trigger?? Wow... OKAAAAYYYYY.

Adults are supposed to be able to control their anger, and be more rational. Apparently this guy cannot control that anger, and he's certainly not rational... He's stupid, and should get the maximum sentence allowable by law.

If he did this after Bammer lost a football game, I wonder what he would do if something really bad happened to him? Shooting spree????

It's not acceptable behavior but do the authorities have to get involved in every little domestic dispute? Courts have only so much resources. Cases like this are a drain on the legal system.

Also, I don't think this event went down like the paper said.

It's not acceptable behavior but do the authorities have to get involved in every little domestic dispute? Courts have only so much resources. Cases like this are a drain on the legal system.

Also, I don't think this event went down like the paper said.

ummmm wishbone I hate to say this about any human being, but dude your a dumb@$$. If you think Any Domestic Dispute don't need the police, I would automatically think to myself why?? Domestic Disputes include Beating your wife, girlfriend/fiance or kids. If you don't think this shouldn't need the police I would think that you were one of the ones who were beating whoever.

In case you don't know most police calls are Domestic Battery cases. I for one have called the police because this guy was beating his wife and I am glad I did. Cause he could've killed her. I am just curious how old are you?? cause however old you are you sure are immature.

Some people are going to choose to put themselves in bad situations and that is none of my business. Most police calls are domestic disputes to the same residences over and over. These calls are a total waste of time by people who have no accountability for themselves. Society can’t afford to hold everyone’s hand as they go through life and that includes you. It’s really none of our business what goes on at this man’s house b/w himself and his family. If he would have killed his son then he should be tried for murder/manslaughter or whatever is applicable. The man might be an irresponsible alcoholic, but I don’t think he intended to really kill his son therefore I wouldn’t convict him of attempted murder if I was on a jury and I wouldn’t try to stick him with that charge if I was the DI perhaps a reckless endangerment charge or something. I don’t care for your assumptions about whether I beat women, children etc... and I really don’t like being called a dumbass but it’s the internet so I guess I will have to deal with it. As for my age, I’m old enough to not call strangers dumbasses and make insulting assumptions about them on this message board.

Archived