Where will you be

jc4tigers

I don't know about you all but after another discouraging round of golf I found something that brightened my day immediately! Two weeks from right now, I'll be sitting in Jordan Hare Stadium with approx 87,450 of my closest friends watching the Tigers play football!

It's finally here! The NIP has been called and seen (wonderful picture btw) and I spent the morning getting the RV ready for gameday. Then it dawned on me. Only two more weeks!! Two more weeks and it's on, the band playing, the eagle flying and the men in orange and blue taking the field!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

AU - 31

WSU - 17

I'll be watching on the TV, we have a HS game Friday night with the band so I gotta be there. Don't want to make the 5 hour drive Sat morning then back again Sunday.

I'll be watching on the TV, we have a HS game Friday night with the band so I gotta be there. Don't want to make the 5 hour drive Sat morning then back again Sunday.

I am going to all of my alma mater's HS games (home + away) plus all Auburn games (I'm a senior in business administration) home + away too.

If I can do it, so can you.

Lessee...it's just after 10 PM CST, so I figure it'll be somewhere in the 4th quarter and I'll hopefully be stretched out in my easy chair enjoying an adult beverage.

If it's close, I'll be wearing a hole in the carpet pacing around.

TigerDad and I will be in Jordan Hare Stadium with some of our friends from the great Northwest. They hate WSU! I hope we experience the same beautiful sunsets that I have seen the last two evenings in Auburn. Tonight the sun was like a huge ORANGE ball with blue streaks in the sky! Maybe it's a sign.

Well you can tell whoever scheduled a Athens Highschool vs. East Limestone SATURDAY football game to KISS MY ASS :angryfire: . Since i'm in the band ill have to be in attendence. and it is the exact same time as the AU game dammit.

I am very envious of all of you that are going to be at the game! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make many games this year, so please drink a few for me!

Well you can tell whoever scheduled a Athens Highschool vs. East Limestone SATURDAY football game to KISS MY ASS :angryfire: . Since i'm in the band ill have to be in attendence. and it is the exact same time as the AU game dammit.

I saw where that game was scheduled for Sat. night. I immediately thought who in the world scheduled that game for Sat. night? With Auburn and Alabama both playing night games, I hope they have a good crowd. I feel sorry for band members when it comes to football season. My sister was in the band in H.S. and was forced to miss some games due to band festivals.

I will be watching the game from my apartment in Orlando, boooooooo! But, I will be at the shrine of college football on September 16th to see the Auburn Tigers begin the march for the SEC championship against the LSU Tigahs, Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! War Eagle!!!!!!!!!! :au::moon::lsu:

Section 40, North end zone, as per usual! :)

:au::homer:

I'll be scaring folks in a sports bar in Midtown Atlanta...In the Marriott Marquis, to be precise, as the weekend coincides with Dragon*Con. Whatever and whoever is going on at the time in the Con can just wait, I'm gonna go watch the big screen.

Notes....this tactic didnt work so well last year...as by games end I was being given sympathetic/worried looks by folk who just might have been Tech fans.... =(

On the positive side, I'm fairly sure I'll outnumber this year's opponent's fans in the place.

Lets hear it for AU Football, Beer, and Girls in Chainmail Bikinis!

I saw where that game was scheduled for Sat. night. I immediately thought who in the world scheduled that game for Sat. night? With Auburn and Alabama both playing night games, I hope they have a good crowd. I feel sorry for band members when it comes to football season. My sister was in the band in H.S. and was forced to miss some games due to band festivals.

My HS band went to one festival that seemed to fall on the day of the :uf: game every year back in the late '90s...which I didn't mind at all. :lol:

Good Lord willing...

I will be in front of my 6ftX8ft projector screen watching Auburn kicking the hind end of the WSU Cougs.

My buddy that I went to high school and AU with will be there along with my wife (who WAS a bammer fan before she met me :big: ) and my stepson who LOVES Auburn and hates bama (even though his biological father pulled for bammie :poke: ). Hot wings and BBQ will be present in abundance and maybe even a libation.... or two.

Life is good... :)

Go Tigers!!!

I don't know about you all but after another discouraging round of golf I found something that brightened my day immediately! Two weeks from right now, I'll be sitting in Jordan Hare Stadium with approx 87,450 of my closest friends watching the Tigers play football!

It's finally here! The NIP has been called and seen (wonderful picture btw) and I spent the morning getting the RV ready for gameday. Then it dawned on me. Only two more weeks!! Two more weeks and it's on, the band playing, the eagle flying and the men in orange and blue taking the field!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

AU - 31

WSU - 17

I too will be with

87,450 of my closest friends watching the Tigers play football!

Also spent most of yesterday getting things ready for the camper, the camper is in the shop getting a new heating & cooling unit put in.

JC - do you bring your RV to Auburn or do you camp somewhere?

We camp at Wind Creek in Alex City for game weekends & make the short drive from there.

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

AU - 31

WSU - 17

I too will be with

87,450 of my closest friends watching the Tigers play football!

Also spent most of yesterday getting things ready for the camper, the camper is in the shop getting a new heating & cooling unit put in.

JC - do you bring your RV to Auburn or do you camp somewhere?

We camp at Wind Creek in Alex City for game weekends & make the short drive from there.

I actually live in Alex City so I just make the short drive from home every weekend. I usually will go down on Thurdsay afternoon and stay on Friday through the weekend.

I don't live too far from Wind Creek actually

In (a little less than) two weeks, I'll be makind that drive from Memphis to the Loveliest Village via Alexander City to root on my beloved Auburn Tigers.

Just yesterday, I was starting to get all the tailgating equipment out and ready. A little early, but the anticipation is a KILLER.

I'll be home with DKW. Hoping he doesn't get too excited and mess up the back surgery so next year we can be there in person!

Archived