Where will you be

jc4tigers

I will be marching in the band all day. Then marching pregame in JH will be amazing. I love getting the opportunity to go on the field and see the crowd from down there. No better place in the world.

FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::au:

Two weeks from right now I will hopefully be on the lake enjoying a beautiful Labor Day. In 12 days, 7 hours, and roughly 20 minutes, I will be in Section 15, shaker in hand, with my voice already going out on me. Bring on the Cougs!

Two weeks from right now I will hopefully be on the lake enjoying a beautiful Labor Day. In 12 days, 7 hours, and roughly 20 minutes, I will be in Section 15, shaker in hand, with my voice already going out on me. Bring on the Cougs!

Got any spare's ? :(

I am sure I could scrounge up a spare shaker for you. No prob!

Oh, you meant ticket. Can't help you there. I'll tell you what, though - I'll let you watch my cooler and chairs while I'm in the game! If you're really good, I'll even let you drive me around afterwards (provided you are sober).

I am sure I could scrounge up a spare shaker for you. No prob!

Oh, you meant ticket. Can't help you there. I'll tell you what, though - I'll let you watch my cooler and chairs while I'm in the game! If you're really good, I'll even let you drive me around afterwards (provided you are sober).

If by "watch" your cooler you mean drink all of the alcoholic beverages inside, and If "driving you around afterwards" is assumed to mean Us riding the drunk bus home after an Auburn victory Saturday night, Then Hells yeah I'm down! (Run on sentences rock.)

I don't know about you all but after another discouraging round of golf I found something that brightened my day immediately! Two weeks from right now, I'll be sitting in Jordan Hare Stadium with approx 87,450 of my closest friends watching the Tigers play football!

It's finally here! The NIP has been called and seen (wonderful picture btw) and I spent the morning getting the RV ready for gameday. Then it dawned on me. Only two more weeks!! Two more weeks and it's on, the band playing, the eagle flying and the men in orange and blue taking the field!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

AU - 31

WSU - 17

Section 60 - All Season

AU - 34

WSU - 10

Archived