Best Backfield in the SEC

DCWarEagle

Yeah and what if bama won all their close games in 2004?

What if bama knocks down Russell's pass on 3rd and long in overtime last year? We go 11-1.

You cant discount all our close wins last year that were won based on senior leadership and guys who had been through the close games...without giving credit for all the close losses the year before.

Its funny, for two years you guys said "close losses are still losses. winners find away to win close ball games"...now we win close ballgames and they dont count.

What if UGA plays defense ONE time in the 4th quarter last year...you guys lose that ball game. We can do this all day.

Bottom line...10-2 first year off probation. You look at other programs who had similar (though much lesser) penalties like Miami and Oklahoma...they sucked while on probation and came back to national prominence shortly thereafter. We are following the exact same pattern.

10-2 with wins over UT, Texas Tech in cotton bowl, Florida, South Carolina on the road...and our only losses were to LSU in overtime and AU at AU? Sounds pretty good to me.

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Sorry. Had to get that one out.

Last time I checked, Bama finished in the top 10 last year. So anyone who cares to suggest that AU is just light years ahead of bama in terms of overall program strength or quality needs to get their head checked.

Check my sig. out BG - even your beloved Brokie Croyle thinks so. :poke:

Archived