This Time Next Week

LegalEagle

College football season will already have started. We'll all be excited about tomorrow night. A lot of questions will be answered across the nation. Who will be the first on this board to second guess a coach or player. We outta have a pool on that one.

Where are our first week's pics Jen? Are they out and pushed down the board? I guess I don't need much time to make my pics - I know nothing about the teams this early in the season. I'll probably just do like I did last year and cut and paste Bottomfeeder's pics. *grin* (or was that Proud Tiger I copied? - it's been a long time.)

Good luck on the season everyone.

WDE!

The tailgate spot will be roped off, the chairs will be out, butts will be in 'em, and empty cold beer cans will start to pile up.

I'll be well on my way to Auburn with all the tailgating gear in tow.

Circle, can you rope me off a spot next to ya? I'll cook ya lunch Saturday!

I will have already driven to Auburn and will be cooking supper for my Daughter and my Son-in-Law. (Hey, if they let us stay with them, it is the least I can do!)

I will be looking forward to getting up early on Saturday morning and walking around campus to just kinda' soak in all of the Gameday atmosphere. Can't wait! ! !

WDE!...O N E at a time.....

TigerDad is coming to Auburn on Thursday! It will be my first game as an AU student. No, I'm not sitting in the student section - yet. I hope to have plenty of Crown and Ginger and show off Auburn to our friends from the great Northwest who are coming to visit. They are NOT WSU fans so it is ok. Hopefully we can tailgate with some of our great AU friends, see our children, eat, drink and beat the mess out of those Cougars. I can't wait! War Damn Eagle!

At this time next week I'll be throwing my annual "kick-off the season" kegger. I'll let TM send out the invitations on facebook/myspace. ;)

i'll be up late due to the excitement....my wife is no longer able to make the trips so i don't go to any games anymore,but i have every other available option at my disposal....hell, i have not missed a game by atteneding or the braodcast media in 46 years....not one and if i am breathing i'll not miss one this year

i'll be up late due to the excitement....my wife is no longer able to make the trips so i don't go to any games anymore,but i have every other available option at my disposal....hell, i have not missed a game by atteneding or the braodcast media in 46 years....not one and if i am breathing i'll not miss one this year

I will feel like I'm in Heaven again

Archived