Wow...USC fans take on visit to Arky

TitanTiger

from hogville.net:

Thank you to the Alumni that welcomed us and showed us a good time.

Unfortunately the students were the worst fans I've ever encountered. They were hostile for no reason and physically threatend me with violence just for wearing a USC shirt and being in Arkansas. All weekend students would get in my face and call me a "f_g" and telling me to go home. They would ask me "do you want your ass kicked q_eer." One of them tried to sucker punch my buddy when his back was turned. And they even went as far to tell us that we weren't welcome on Dickson St. so we should just go home. Honest to God we didn't say a negative word to anyone and never popped off about our team, so I cannot understand why we were that unwelcome. We minded our own business and tried to have a good time.

For every good alumni that we met that we enjoyed hanging out with, there was another hostile student trying to fight us. It doesn't make any sense but seeing we spend a lot of money that weekend on hotels, food, drink, taxi's, and more, we'd hoped for a better time. Two years ago at Auburn we never had one single problem. Everyone was class from start to finish. Unfortunately the Arkansas students made things very disappointing. Just happy that we got the one thing that really matters, the win.

Good luck this season, Mustain should win you a few games.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,72848.0.html

Archived