Auburn Sections in the Away Games?

wareagle94

For the Alabama game, the :au: people will be sitting in the new deck as well as about 4k throughout the rest of the stadium.

The visitors seats are in peach.

alabamaseating2006jm8.gif

At MSU the AU section will be V,W, 708, 709 and probably ends of all upper decks. The band will be in section V.

stubhub_9347_ScottField_fball.png

Never been to USC.

At Ole Miss, the AU section will be 104-106 and the ends of the east and west upper decks. Band will be around 106.

stubhub_6572_VaughtHemingway_fball.png

If wincrimson is correct, I have no idea where they will put the AU band at the IB. In the past at JHWest, we have always been in the N-6, N-7 area and the AU section has been that corner of the endzone as well as the corners of the east and west upper decks.

Which high school plays at Scott Field on Friday nights?

It's actually one of my favorite places to go to an away game. The AU section is in the endzone kind of all together right with the band...seats are great, right on top of the field...the girls there are beautiful...the campus is nice and tailgating is cool in the Grove... and usually the outcome is desirable for us. Not a bad place to go at all.

It's actually one of my favorite places to go to an away game. The AU section is in the endzone kind of all together right with the band...seats are great, right on top of the field...the girls there are beautiful...the campus is nice and tailgating is cool in the Grove... and usually the outcome is desirable for us. Not a bad place to go at all.

You must be talking about Ole Miss and Vaught-Hemmingway Stadium.

Scott Field is Miss. St and it is a dump.

Guest Tigrinum Major

You are getting Oxford and Starkville confused.

You are getting Oxford and Starkville confused.

Yep. My fault.

Columbia SC

William Brice Stadium - been to several games and concerts there, nice place to watch a game, not JHS

Lived there for a while, here are several of the better places to dine:

California Dreaming

401 Main St.Columbia, SC 29201 Phone: (803) 254-6767Hours: Sun-Thu 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Fri-Sat 11 a.m.-11 p.m.

Located in a historic railroad station, California Dreaming opened in 1984 and is a popular destination for businesspeople, as well as students and faculty from nearby USC. Serves large salads, burger ...more information <<over looks stadium>>

Garibaldi’s

2013 Greene St.Columbia, SC 29205 Phone: (803) 771-8888Hours: Mon-Thu 5:30-10:30 p.m.; Fri-Sat 5:30-11 p.m.; Sun 5:30-10 p.m.

Fine dining in an elegant but comfortable atmosphere. Large Italian menu specializes in fresh seafood and typically boasts eight or nine specials. Mediterranean influence means plenty of herbs and oli ...more information <<order the specials!! the best!!>>

Zorba’s

6169 St. Andrews Rd.Lexington, SC 29212 Phone: (803) 772-4617Hours: Mon-Sat 11 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun 11 a.m.-9 p.m.

Zorba’s serves large portions of Greek and Italian dishes at reasonable prices in a family oriented atmosphere. More than 20 toppings offered for pizzas, including broccoli, feta cheese, Greek olives ...more information <<great greek food>>

If any of you are staying in Charleston, Magnolias if the best..

I hope the info is helpful

WDE

Guest Tigrinum Major

Good info. I'll second California Dreamin'. They do a decent steak at a reasonable price.

If anyone is going an dtherefore taking Friday off, I highly recommend a trip to Charleston. It's the family friendly version of New Orleans.

Good info. I'll second California Dreamin'. They do a decent steak at a reasonable price.

If anyone is going an dtherefore taking Friday off, I highly recommend a trip to Charleston. It's the family friendly version of New Orleans.

That's what we are doing. It is hard to get that close to Charleston and not go on down. One of my favorite cities.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I would love to live there in the old French Market area. I love old cities with that type of architecture and history. Of course, they are proud of thos eold places and I am sure cost and maintenance would be a fortune.

I would love to live there in the old French Market area. I love old cities with that type of architecture and history. Of course, they are proud of thos eold places and I am sure cost and maintenance would be a fortune.

Yep, last time we were there we talked to several homeowners while walking around. They say a lot of people are having to sell because it costs a fortune just to paint them, and they have to be painted often.

• 1 month later...

For the Alabama game, the :au: people will be sitting in the new deck as well as about 4k throughout the rest of the stadium.

The visitors seats are in peach.

alabamaseating2006jm8.gif

Is this still the latest info guys? Still looking like the peach sections are AU? Just wanting to make sure because in the past that endzone was the AU section (before the upper deck).

:( Yeah I'd like to know too.....I have tix to the Bammer game and as always bought seats in section N4 - they traditionally have been for the Auburn folks. Anyone have any word on these new peach seats? And what are the green seat colored areas?

Yeah, any info you guys have where you have seen any other SEC team fans located would be appreciated. I would like to get the best view possible with my fellow AU fans.

Yeah, any info you guys have where you have seen any other SEC team fans located would be appreciated. I would like to get the best view possible with my fellow AU fans.

When we picked up our student tickets the guy told us that 420 was the best students could hope for. He said UAT gave us less lower seats than usual. Of course the band and other school groups will be in the lower sections so that doesnt leave many seats for others to be in the bottom. I have a friend with connections trying to trade ours out for better seats in the bottom if possible, but we wont know until the week of the game.

When we picked up our student tickets the guy told us that 420 was the best students could hope for. He said UAT gave us less lower seats than usual. Of course the band and other school groups will be in the lower sections so that doesnt leave many seats for others to be in the bottom. I have a friend with connections trying to trade ours out for better seats in the bottom if possible, but we wont know until the week of the game.

OK that sounds like it is leaning toward the peach seats being AU section.

Archived