Congrats to Auburn players and fans

TIGERfight

Another great AU/LSU nail biter. Truly a great game. I think both teams were outstanding!! Now run the table the rest of the year so I will have a SEC team to pull for in the National Championship game. :au::lsu: GEAUX!!

Thanks man, and good luck to LSU the rest of the way. Thats a excellent team there, and if the run game gets going they are going to be very very very difficult to beat... which they already are.

Thanks, buddy. Great game on your team's part. Another instant classic. (for those of us who know any danged thing about REAL football!)

:au::homer:

the way things are shaping up, a slip up by auburn, and you guys could be in the MNC. i think lots of teams still have losses out there on their schedule.

good luck the rest of the way.

ct

so no AU fans threw urine cups on the LSU band this time? :roflol:

Completely irrelevant and classless to boot...congrats. You've just hit the daily double of jackassery.

I was just totally relieved when the clock hit 0:00...I have a lot of confidence in :au: 's defense, but LSU's defense is the truth. No way did I think they'd hold us to under 200 yards of offense.

Good luck the rest of the way.

so no AU fans threw urine cups on the LSU band this time? :roflol:

Completely irrelevant and classless to boot...congrats. You've just hit the daily double of jackassery.

I was just totally relieved when the clock hit 0:00...I have a lot of confidence in :au: 's defense, but LSU's defense is the truth. No way did I think they'd hold us to under 200 yards of offense.

Good luck the rest of the way.

I only mentioned that because it supposedly happened last year according to some here.

Jackass? :lol:

I didn't hear about any urine cups. Every university has a small percentage of "trouble fans". A couple of years ago some LSU fans and Georgia fans were talking smack after the game. One of the Georgia fans made the mistake of taking a port a pottie stop on the way to his car. Some LSU fans turned the port a pottie over with him in it and slammed the door on him as he attempted to climb out. When 12 to 15 hours of adult beverage consumption takes place anything is possible. Most LSU fans like to talk smack to the visiting fans and then invite them to the tailgate party to eat and talk football. Virtually all LSU fans pull for the SEC in bowl games and verses non confrence opponents. The year AU went undefeated the members of the LSU forum changed their LSU logos to AU logos in protest of AU being left out of the NC game. It's always LSU 1st and SEC 2nd.

Another great AU/LSU nail biter. Truly a great game. I think both teams were outstanding!! Now run the table the rest of the year so I will have a SEC team to pull for in the National Championship game. :au::lsu: GEAUX!!

No doubt but I am sure you will get to pull for LSU in a BCS game. They are Hella-good man!!!

I only mentioned that because it supposedly happened last year according to some here.

couldnt have happened last year. at LSU, the visiting fans are never close enough to the LSU band to pour anything, much less urine, on them. or do i think it ever happened. the band comes in at and sits in the student section, like everywhere else. they assemble for the pergame in front of the lower south endzone seats, where all the lower level visiting seats are in tiger stadium, and it'd be a pretty good throw from the stands to hit them. and i do believe, if that ever happened, there would be a killing, no. 1, and video evidence, no. 2.

Archived