Thug U at it again

Ranger12

Miami stomps on the Louisville logo before the game and of course a fight nearly breaks out between the teams. I can't believe the coaches at Miami would condone this but when I see the replay of it, I thought I saw coaches out there with them! I don't blame the Louisville players and coaches going out there to stop that crap.

Why doesn't the NCAA step in and stop that kind of crap? I thought there was a rule against a team doing anything that is considered unsportsmanlike before the game. Why can't there be a penalty to start off the game against Miami for bs like that. I say make it worse then a penalty...the team needs to be put on some type of probabtion for the rest of the year.

I think they could flag UM for post game stuff. Don't know for sure?? I was glad to see L'ville stomp them after that.

I hate that kind of crap too... In fact, in high school football the teams aren't allowed past their own 45 prior to kickoff to prevent this kind of thing. Yes, a flag can be thrown if they violate this and especially if they use the opportunity to taunt the other team....

They called this on Auburn when we played at LSU in 2003 (or was it 2001). They kicked off from the 50, and Saban tried an onside kick, and LSU recovered it, and I believe they scored a TD on that drive.

Good game tonight, LSU fans.

Anybody else notice that EVERY time Miami plays an important team...the sportscenter short snippets that break into the late game...that are basically a commercial for the upcoming sportscenter...ALWAYS have miami in a fight, or near fight with the other team?

Its like, every week theres two teams that either fight or almost fight. And every week...1 of the teams is always the same.

Archived